»5«

-
-
3rd person
After dinner Mark looked at everyone around him. "Hey guys there's a party today at 8:00. It's at Felix's house. Everyone's gonna be there."
Ethan: "I'm in only if (Y/N) comes."
(Y/N): "I'm in only because I want Ethan to have fun."
Tyler: "Alright. I guess I'm going to."
-
-Time Skip-
-
Your pov.
I got dressed in some blue skinny jeans with holes and a crop top that had a cactus and a pug on it. I walked out of my room and went down stairs. When I got to the bottom I realized all of the guys were looking at me. "Um are you ready or not?" The guys snapped from their trance and got up clearing your throats.
Mark: "Ahem. Yeah cmon let's go hurry up."
Tyler: "Sorry for staring. I just like your shirt."
Ethan: "Y'all were clearly looking at her stomach and how much it's showing."
Mark and Tyler: "That's a damn lie."
Ethan: "Yeah. I'm sure it is."
(Y/N):"Ladies. We're all beautiful. Now shut the fuck up and let's go."
We all got in the car and drove for about an hour before reaching a large house with huge glass windows. You could see people dancing and lights flashing. You got out of the car and saw someone run out with some black sagging pants and a black shirt going just above the knee. "What's up bitches!" I heard him say as he jumped in Marks arms. Mark shoved him off and he saw me standing next to Ethan. "Ah what do we have here? He said as he got down on one knee and kissed my hand saying "Liten dam, du är en ros i ett fält av ogräs just nu. Varför är du umgås med dessa patetiska förlorare?" (English Translation if you don't know Swedish--"Little lady, you're a rose in a field of weeds right now. Why are you hanging out with these pathetic losers?") I giggled at the comment as the others were questioning what he said. We walked inside and the guys split up to go to the bar. I sat on the couch as two girls came and sat next to me one said "Oh my god a pug!" the other said "Oh my god! Cacti!" You looked at the brunet and somewhat blonde women. As the introduced themselves. "I'm Marzia, sorry for being weird I'm just obsessed with pugs!". The other said "Hey I'm Signe, I love cacti just as much as she loves pugs." I smiled and said "Hi my names (Y/N) I love (Fav. Thing)."
Marzia: "So who are you here with?"
(Y/N): "My boyfriend Ethan. He films with Mark."
They both looked at me worriedly and said, "You're his girlfriend?!"
"Yeah." I said also getting worried.
Signe: "He just went to the bedroom with some girl after taking a lot of shots with the guys..."
You got up and walked upstairs. Getting closer to the bedroom you heard moaning. You opened the door and saw Ethan and another girl going at it. Ethan looked at you and quickly got up as you started crying. He went to walk towards you but he was stopped by an Irish and Swedish voice. You turned to see Felix and a green haired guy. You didn't really recognize him at first but then you remembered his name was Sean and you used to watch his videos. Sean grabbed you with one arm and held your head to his chest, making you face away from Ethan. "How could you hurt this poor little las! You're a feckin' arse." I felt him let go of me and softly push me towards Felix. He hugged me and picked me up, carrying me downstairs to a small room. He set me down and called Signe and Marzia in. They all hugged me and apologized for what I had to see. "Do you have somewhere to stay tonight?" Sean asked. You nodded no as he looked at Signe. He made a gesture and she nodded her head yes. "You can stay with me and Signe tonight at our place. We have a guest bedroom." Sean said. "Or you can stay at our place." Felix said. "We have two pugs that like to play a lot. They cheer us up when we're sad." Sean looked at Felix.
Sean: "I don't trust you with her. You do too much reckless shit."
Felix: "I was gonna see if she wanted to torch some more furbies."
You laughed and looked at them, wiping your tears. "I'll stay with Felix. I like dogs."
They got up and y'all had fun for several more hours until Felix announced that the party was over. Everyone went home and Mark and Tyler came to me. "We can't believe he would do that to you. We're so sorry you had to see." Mark said in a deep and sincere voice. He pulled you in for a hug and you hugged back. You hugged Tyler as well and they walked out. Marzia and Felix introduced you to Edgar and Maya. They pulled out a couch that formed into a large comfortable bed. You laid down as both of the pugs jumped up and laid beside you. Felix gave you the remote and let you turn on the tv. They both walked upstairs and said "Goodnight (Y/N)!" "Night!" You said as you picked a channel. You watched until you fell asleep. It had been a stressful night but you couldn't stop thinking about Ethan.