»18«

-
-
You woke up in bed. Ethan must've carried you last night. You walked out of the room and saw Ethan sitting on the couch and watching a soccer game. You kissed his fluffy blue hair with a "good morning hun." He turned around and smiled. "Morning baby. And baby." He said as he poked the tip of your nose and rubbed your belly. You were already the full 9 months along so your belly was pretty big.

"I made you a setup to edit your videos last night while you were asleep."

"Sweet. I need to edit whatever I have on the camera for my first video. Thanks."

You walked into the recording room and pulled out a white chair, put a ring light up, and started recording.

"Hey guys, so this is my first video and I'm pretty nervous. So as all of the fans back in L.A, Me and Ethan moved. Some of you also know that I'm pregnant. And if you don't. Well surprise. Anyways we moved to Florida and maybe if we wander the streets enough, we'll get a chance to meet and talk. This is my intro to the vlog and maybe some scenery around town but its mostly just gonna be clips of me and Ethan, then some fan sightings, and a view out of the plane window. Enjoy!" You held up a peace sign and closed one eye with a smile.

You stopped recording and went to the monitors. After plugging in your camera, you opened each of the files, sorted them, put them into place, and snipped a few bits out. The full vlog was 20:43. You uploaded it and posted to twitter and Instagram. "Moving vlog up." With a small link. Closing out and shutting off the computers, you walked out into the living room and sat with Ethan.

***

It was about 5:35am when you got a sharp pain and felt something. You shot up from your sleep and grabbed Ethan's bicep. "Ethan. I think it's time...." he looked over and said "Time for wha-" he got cut off by seeing you hold your stomach in pain. He grabbed extra clothes super quick and our phones, threw them in the backpack, then cradled you and grabbed the keys and went out the door. The drive to the hospital was short but it felt long to you due to the pains. Occasionally there would be an "It's okay Babe." Or "Baby cmon we're almost there. You're gonna be okay." About 20 minutes later you were in a hospital bed with your legs propped up and you were pushing. When you heard the quiet crying you felt so much better. The doctor brought a small bundle to you with a smile. You looked down at the small human and smiled with tears in you eyes.

"What should we name him?"

"It's your choice babe." Ethan said as he gave you a kiss.

"Let's name him S/n..." >sons name<

"I like that."

Hey guys. So I changed New York to Florida because the next story will take place in New York. You get a sticker if you know who it is. Alright bye.

P.s- Next chapter is probably the last.