»17«

-
-
-
It was only 8pm and everyone was dreading the moment we had to leave. The guys were all talking on the couch and Amy was upstairs crying in your arms.

"I know Amy. It's gonna be hard but you have Mark here to help you through this. Trust me, I'll come see you every single chance I get. Especially for PAX or VidCon because it mostly takes place in L.A."

"I'm just sad that you're leaving me here with all these bozos." She giggled a bit. "Please vlog the trip for us. And post it on YouTube so I can watch."

"Okay. I promise."

***

Bright lights shone on your face. You checked the time to see it was only 5am. 'The sun doesn't come up this early' you thought. You got up and walked over to the window, looking out. What you saw amazed you. Thousands of fans and other YouTubers with signs wishing you good luck or just plain ones saying they loved you. You ran back and shoved Ethan so hard he almost fell off of the bed. "Wake up! Look outside!" You nearly screamed. He got up and walked over to the window and he went from sleepy to awake in a matter of seconds. "Holy s-". He put on a shirt and ran outside with me tagging along. Mark, Amy, Sean, Signe, Felix, Marzia, and Tyler were standing there with a smile on their face. All of the girls had tears streaming down their face...Mark did too. You laughed weakly and ran out to them, practically bursting out into tears. They embraced you tightly and you cried onto their chests. "I'm sorry I'm sorry. It's the hormones!" They laughed and kept hugging you.

***

Soon, everyone was dismissed and went back home. Everyone signed autographs, connected, and just had a good time. But everyone was still sad about me and Ethan going to Florida. We had to go to the airport in about an hour so you decided to just get the last of the things together and get dressed, then say your goodbyes.

About 45 minutes later, you and Ethan were done and exhausted from the current events that had happened. You and him went downstairs and set the last of your bags.

Amy: "good luck with Ethan and the baby. You're gonna need it." She said giving me a tight hug and patting my belly.
Tyler: "Uh... Well good luck in the real world kiddo. And remember, no matter how tough the situation is just remember you can get through it."
Mark: "We love you (Y/N) and we'll always be here waiting." He  pulled you into a tight hug as he tensed up. "I'm trying to hold back tears." He said with his voice cracking.
You rubbed his back and he cried on your shoulder. "Mark don't cry. I'm be back before you can say... 'I'm Ethan Bradberry.'" You said giggling. He laughed too and let go. You and Ethan picked up your bags and walked outside, getting in the hummer, and driving off. The last thing you saw was Tyler's arms spread out with both Mark and Amy on opposite sides. They were waving bye and blowing kisses.

***

After several flights, you were finally in Florida. Upon stepping out of the plane, Ethan grabbed you and spun you around. "Welcome to our new life!" You went to laugh but he placed his lips on yours, causing you to fall silent and just smile. You went to the curb, waving you hand and hailing a taxi. It was just as easy as it looked in the movies. After placing all of your junk in the back and getting in, the taxi man sped off. It was only about an hour before you got to the house. You starred up at it, excitedly with butterflies in your stomach. You grabbed the key from your pocket and ran to the door, fumbling around until you finally got the door open. Stepping inside, the smell of the pine wood floors filled your nose along with the smell of some plants on the counter.

A small note sat on the counter and you picked it up

A small note sat on the counter and you picked it up. It was from the landlord, "Welcome to your new home, Ethan and (Y/N)! Heard you were expecting and that's wonderful news. Always need new faces and children around. I hope you enjoy your stay. Call if you need anything. Ask for Cindy." She put her number at the bottom. You saw something had bleed through so you flipped it over and saw "P.S: I'm a really big fan.♡- Cindy".

You looked around in amazement, tiptoeing and smiling, looking silly as always. The door slammed and you were snapped from your thoughts. You peaked around and saw Ethan wobbling in with all of the bags. "Geez a little help would be nice!" He chuckled. You giggled as well and sat on the couch. "Nah, you got it." You leaned back and soon felt yourself drift off. "I love you so much and I can't wait till our family is complete", being the last thing you heard."