»19« {End}

-
-
It was your sons 6th birthday. He has friends over and cake to eat. He heard so many stories about Mark, Amy, Tyler, Felix, Sean, Marzia, and Signe. They decided to all book a flight and come down for his birthday to surprise him and the rest of the kids. It was also a surprise to them that you had two kids already. It seemed like every one of S/Ns friends had older siblings who knew who we were.

      We occasionally had fans come to the house just to leave gifts like baby clothes or foods for us. It wouldn't bother me or Ethan at all. We actually liked it unlike other YouTubers. We never really quit YouTube because it was fun and it paid the bills. But I did get a part time job to work at a Cafe down the road. It paid well just to get extra money to shop and get new toys for the kids. S/N and D/N (daughters name) shared a room which was good. Since he was a bit older he knew how to take care of her already and change her pampers. Sometimes he was so responsible that we didn't even wake up in the middle of the night. If he would have nightmares we would take a mattress over there and sleep between the crib and his bed.

***

S/N was 13 and D/N was 7 when we got them their new bunk bed. Of course D/N was already a sassy little thing just like her mother and called the top bed before we could even get it out of the truck. It was hard for them to start school due to social anxiety or lack of sleep. So we did homeschooling and instead of getting up at 6am they would get up at whatever time they wanted as long as they do their work.

***

At about 8:30pm the kids were asleep. You gave each of them a kiss on the forehead and covered them up, then switched off the lights. You looked at them through the doorway until you felt an arm wrap around your waist. "We're doing good babe. We raised a good family." Ethan said as he kissed your cheek, then rested his head on yours. "Yeah. We are." You shut the door and walked back to bed where you cuddled with Ethan and went to sleep. Thinking about the first time you made eye contact to now.

The end.

Yeah okay this was lame. Alright so next story will be FilthyFrank aka Joji Miller. If you don't know him. Here's a sample. vv

Im in love with him

Im in love with him. Especially since we both come from Japan. I don't really like Ethan like this story is written. It was just a request. But yeah. Blah blah blah. If you have any requests, feel free to comment them and I'll see if I can write a story in the future. Alright. Love you all. Thanks for reading my first story. Byebye. ʕʔ
                     -Sadie.