Forever Yours (Harry Styles)

Chapter 1:

My names Melissa Monroe, I am sixteen and just got done with my junior year in HighSchool, thank goodness.

I know, I know, how am I sixteen and going to be a senior next school year? Well that's simple, I skipped freshman year and they put me into tenth grade.

I am what my parents consider me "the smart one" and don't get me wrong I don't mind being called that, but at the same time it's hard work. My whole life it's been no boyfriends what so ever and not a lot of time with friends. And that is because I'm an Honors student.

I have one other sibling who's name is Aiden and he's older by a year. My brother and I are in the same grade but he isn't as smart as I am. He can be, but I just think he chooses not to try. I would consider my brother one of the "Bad Boys" in school and no one messes with him. My brother is extremely protective of me.

.....

"Hey Melissa wake up already, you've been asleep till almost noon!" My mother yells. That's my mom the screamer and the one who keeps me on check all the time.

When I get up I feel exhausted like I didn't even get an hour of sleep. Trust me though, I did. I leave on my pajamas, brush my teeth and head downstairs into the living room.

"What in the world has gotten you so tired?" My mother asks.

"I don't know but I'm am grateful that its summer vacation and I get to sleep in." I've been waiting for this day since Junior year started.

"Well, I have work this morning so remember to clean up the house." She says as I am walking to lay down on the couch.

"Okay yeah sure ill do it." I answer her in a tiredly voice. "I am serious, or you will be grounded and ill take away that car and phone of yours." Ugh, she always does this to me and sometimes.....no wait, scratch that, ALL the time she does that to me. She doesn't even bother asking my brother because we all know he won't do it. My moms voice breaks my thinking, "okay well bye and don't forget to wake up your brother!" She says and leaves to work.

I sit on the couch and turn on the tv to watch my favorite show, Teen Wolf.

.....

I walk upstairs to Aiden's bedroom and when I do I hear noises. So I open it up without knocking and see him and a girl laying in bed together.

"Really Aiden are you freaking serious? Ughh your a pig sometimes." He usually always has a girl over, he can never stick with just one girl and I guess that has to do something with his reputation.

Aiden and I are nothing alike, he's the kid that gets bad grades and gets into trouble a lot and I'm the one who has her head in the books.

( My new story, this chapter was mostly and introduction into Melissa's life style but the story is going to build and Harry will soon come into the picture. Thanks -M)