Chapter 12

*~*~*~*

My alarm goes off waking me up from my sleep. Yesterday I spent the whole night packing and I didnt get much sleep because Im worried about going. And last night I spoke to Leslie and we had a full on conversation on whats going on with her. Turns out she isnt pregnant and she still doesnt plan on telling Luke about it.

I run into the bathroom and start putting on my make-up. If your wondering if I took a shower....I did last night for I can do my hair this morning. After I put on my make-up I decide to do my hair. I want to look nice since im going to London, so I decide to curl my long brown hair. I love my hair and im glad I dont dye it because I dont want to damage it. Anyways, its almost six I run into my room and go through my closet for an outfit. I pick out some jeans and a blouse to wear with my black converse.

*Door bell rings*

I go downstairs to see my father at the door. He always wakes up early because he has work, he's the General Manager for his office building.

My dad greets Harry by shaking his hand and saying "Hello Harry."

I walk up and give Harry a hug. I kiss his cheek and he returns the favor making my cheeks heat up.

"Are you ready to go?" he asks.

"Yeah my luggage is in my room-" He cuts me off by saying, "Ill get it, just go say bye." I reply with a nod.

I run up to my brothers room and I dont even bother knocking because I know hes asleep. I open the door slowly and I think that was a bad idea as it made a very loud noise. Surprisenly my brother didnt wake up, so I left him a letter saying how I was leaving to london and for him to give me a call.

Next was my mother, I turned to head to her room and I open the door to reveal my mother sitting on the edge of the bed, wide awake.

"Mom? Im leaving right now, I came to say bye.." she then lifts her head to notice me.

She stands up and starts to walk towards me, I can see in her eyes that she was crying. "Ugh, your growing up so fast.." she says while tears come down her face.

"Mom, im not going to be gone for long, and I am planning on checking out the college anf while im gone I am hoping my letter comes from the two colleges so please look out for those?" I let out a lil laugh. I didnt want to see my mom cry much more it hurt but I need to do this.

I hug her and walk downstairs to where my dad is.

"Dad?" he turns to look at me. I run up to him and hug him tight. "Have fun okay?" I nod my head in agreement.

I see Harry standing by the car while I am walking outside. "Ready to go?" he asks. "Yeah..." I turn to look at my house. This is the place where it all started, I smile to my self remembering the memories.

He opens the passanger door for me while I am getting in. After I am settled on my side he shuts the door and hurrys over to his side gettimg in.

Well this is it I guess....goodbye Cali aanndd hellooo London. I smile as we back out the drive way.

(I know this is really short but its an update. I plan on updating over the weekend well enjoy hope you had a good day -M)