Chapter 2

All morning I have been just laying on the couch and watching reruns of Teen Wolf. this is usually what I do at the beginning of summer and that reminds me, I have to call Leslie.

To: Leslie

Hey, are we going to hang out today?

Leslie is one of my best friend's we met Sophmore year in one of our classes we had together. We had almost every class together and the biggest thing that made us get closer to each other was how we share the same Birthday. The only difference is she's a year older than me so that makes her seventeen.

I feel my phone vibrate and when I look at it I see who I expected.... Leslie.

From: Leslie

Yeah sure but Luke wants to tag along and we will be picking you up in about half an hour, is that fine?

To: Leslie

Yeah that's fine, see you then (:

Luke is her new boyfriend, he's same age as her but two months older. I can tell by the way she looks at him, she is head over heels for him. I think it's the cutest thing ever.

I glance over at the time and notice I have to start getting dressed. I run upstairs and started going through my closet ton figure out what I am going to wear.

...

I sit down and look into my mirror to add a little bit of make up. When I do my make up I like it to look natural I hate when girls over do it. Once I finished the doorbell rings.

I grab my purse and my phone and run downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Aiden asked.

"I'm not sure yet but im going with Luke and Leslie."

"Dressed like that?! Better not being going to no damn party! " he shouted at me.

"I just want to look nice, I have to go. See you later." I gave my over protective brother a hugged and rushed out the door before he could say anything else.

......

I get inside the car and am greeted by Luke and Leslie. Luke is driving while Leslie is in the passanger seat.

"So where are we going you guys? " I asked.

"Well there is this party at the beach and I thought that might be fun." Luke replied.

"oh okay but do you think I'm over dressed?" I asked.

I didn't know what to wear, but I had a feeling it would be something like Party, because Luke always goes to parties.

I see Leslie turn around and look at me and she replied a simple "nope." She was acting a little strange the past couple of days which is weird to me.

....

twenty minutes has passed until we have finally arrived. When I get out I can already spot out where the party was. All I could see was a bunch of drunk people and for some reason I was nervous. When I turn around I see Luke holding Leslie like he usually does.

I walk behind them waiting for them to lead the way. It was strange for me to be here because I am not a "Party" person.

"Okay so important going to go get a drink do you guys want one?"

I shake my head while Leslie nods hers. She drinks, but I don't.

"Hey Melissa, over here!! " when I turn to see who called my name it was no other than Breeana.

I look at Leslie to see if she was going to come with. "It's fine I'm just going to wait for Luke right here." I give her a strange look because I am so confused on how she's been acting lately. I walk away from her and walk towards Breeana.

"Hey! I didn't know you were coming." she says.

"Yeah me either." I shrugged my shoulders and laughed. I honestly didn't and I would suspect Breeana to be here. She is more of a Party person and very loud at times, but hey, that's why we're friends. Me and Breeana have known each other since Freshman year also. Leslie was the one who introduced me to her and from that day forward we were the bestest friends ever!

(A/N: Hey guys thanks for reading, there's more to come keep on reading -M)