Chapter 7

"Melissa wake up!" My mom yelled at me and its only seven in the morning. "Hurry up and get ready, we leave to church in half an hour," i forgot it was Sunday, I felt exhausted from hanging out with Harry last night. Just thinking about last night made me smile.

"Hey melissa im sorry about yesterday and everything i hope you can forgive your big brother," he smiled at me showing off his sparkling straight white teeth. I socked his arm and said, "of course I can, i know you can be over protective at times." He was hding his arm pretending like it hurt but i know it didnt, I just laughed at him. "Alright, hurry up you guys were running late." my mom was pushing us out the door to make sure were not late to church.

When i walked outside i noticed the car immediantly and there he was leaning against his car with his Sunglasses and a button up black t shirt. God he looked so hot. When I smiled at him he smiled back showing off his dimples. My smile faded when i saw Aiden heading towards Harry. "Aiden stop! Please!" I started running to catch up with Aiden, but he had longer legs than I did so it made that hard to catch up.

"I said to stay the fuck away from her!" Aiden was in Harrys face. "Well thats up to her if she wants me to stay away," Harry was now smirking at my brother, ugh this boy is just too much sometimes. "C'mon Aiden lets just go were going to be late," i was tugging on his arm to pull him away from Harry. It worked but before he walked away he said through gritted teeth, "I swear if you hurt her ill make sure I hurt you twice as bad!" and with that he got in the car.

"Harry what are you doing here?"

"Well i wanted to make sure you were okay, and...."

"Melissa lets go!" my mom yelled.

"Coming!" i yelled back.

"I should go ill just text your or something," i turned to walk away but Harry stopped me.

"Wait Meliss i was wondering if you would umm...um...go out on a date with me tonight?" he asked obviously nervous which was the cutest thing ever.

"Lets go Melissa!"

I kissed Harry on the lips and whispered "ill see you later Harold," i smiled and got into the car.

---------------

After church we went home and i went up to my bedroom and changed out of my church clothes.

Someone clears there throat making me turn around while im only in my bra and underwears. I turn around and cover myself. "What the hell are you doing in here Harry?!" i dont yell it too loud because my brother and mother are here and if they found he was here inside the house they would freak out. "I thought i would surprise you i guess and plus your window was open," he shruggs his shoulders like it was no big deal.

"You have to go if my parents or brother catches you in here, i would be cpnsidered dead!"

"Alright fine but i liked the view i just got a while ago," he smirked and gave me a flurtatious wink and I finally realised I was in my undergarments infront of him. "Get out Harry, we will talk later," and with that he left.

--------------

"Dinner is ready!" my mom shouted from downstairs. I have been in my room all day studying, i know who studys during summer right? Well apparently me, my parents always have me studying and staying on track of my school work. All ive wanted my whole life was live out my dream in College.

A knock comes from my door, "Cpoolme in!!" i shout. "Hey hurry up mom says shes been calling you for over ten mintues, dinner is ready," Aiden says sternly to me. "Okay" i simply say, i close my books and sht off my computer.

------------------

"So Melissa who was that boy outside our house today?" oh crap i didnt even think about my mom noticing Harry because i was too worried about him and my brother.

"Oh hes umm....a new friend i guess...hes from London," i tried to avoid every one starring at me. "Seems to me your more than friends..." Aiden mumbles it under his breath but thank goodness my parents didnt here. "What did you say Aiden?" my dad asks. Oh crap. Seriously?! "Oh nothing just that i think Melissa here has got herself a new boufriend," i elbow Aiden in the stomach making him spit out the food he just put in his mouth.

"Excuse me?!" my father started to raise his voice. "No daughter of mine will have a boyfriend! Especially at sixteen and a full future ahead of her!!" My dad is now yelling. Well can this day get any worse?

We were interrupted by the sound of a doorbell. Who the heck would be dropping by at our house at this time at night.

i check my pockets for my phone and when i pull it out of my pocket i read...

30 missed calls from Harry

50 text messages from Harry

Oh Crap. He wouldnt!

~*~*~*~*

Hey guys! Hope you like it! Enjoy and please vote and leave me a comment thanks -M