Chapter 4

I hate what my eyes are seeing at the moment. My brother is on top of Harry and throwing punches at him and Harry is trying to swing back. Luke still has a tight grip around my waist. I just want him to let me go for I can get them off each other.

"Just let me go!" I scream at Luke while trying to get out of his grip around my waist.

"No I can't!" and finally an idea hits me. I bite down on his arm with all my force and it actually works, he let's go.

"Aiden get the fuck off!" I am now yelling at my brother and trying to pull him off of Harry.

Right when he was about to get off, Harry realizes he can be in the lead and with that he tackles my brother. Something in this boy is different. And finally Luke decides to help and gets Harry off of Aiden.

Took you long enough, I say in my head with a sarcastic tone.

When I look around I hadnt even notice how many people were surrounding us. I turn to my left and that's when someone catches my eye..... Leslie! Right when we make I contact she goes into the crowed. I start to run after her and see where she is heading because all night she's been acting weirde than usual.

I start pushing and shoving people out of my way to get to her. I can still see her in the distant.

"Melissa!" someone shouts my name and when I turn to see it's my own brother. I go back to where I last saw Leslie and she's gone. What the heck on earth is going on with her? Were best friends she should be able to tell me anything. Right when I'm about to start running towards the last place I saw her, someone grabs onto my wrist.

"Ow! What the hell?!" I yell to whoever grabbed on to my wrist.

"Let's go home now!" Aiden starts to yell at me and I don't know what it is but something inside me made me gain courage. "No you can't control what I do anymore!!" and with that I have now gathered everyone's attention.

Aiden looks mad and all I can see in his eyes is anger. "Get in the car!" he says with gritted teeth. "No I came to have fun and that's what I plan on doing. So bye, you can leave." oh my god I have no clue what has gotten in to me. When I look up to see Aiden he was scolding me.

"Fine, do what you want" and with that he got in his car and drove away.

I start to feel someone's hand on my shoulder, "Are you okay?" I turn to look and see that it's Breeana. "Yeah I'm fine I just need some air." I turn and head towards the ocean.

Feeling the breeze and taking in the smell of the beautiful ocean. Usually every summer I would come to the beach and let the water soak my feet.

"Are you okay?" I can tell by the British accent that's it's Harry.

"Yeah I just-" before I could finish he interrupts me.

"Needed to breath?" he looks me in the eyes, all I can see are those beautiful green eyes. "Yeah that's exactly what I needed. I usually always come here every summer," I reply still making eye contact with him. "I use to do the same thing back at home, but that was before my mom sent me here," he says.

"California isn't that bad, even though next year I plan on leaving this place."

"Really why?" Harry asks.

"Well for school of course, I'm kinda a nerd," I laugh a little and it wasn't until I looked up I noticed Harry smiling at me. After that there was silence between the both of us.

"What was that between you and my brother?" asking a question out of random to break the silence between us as I end up sitting down on the sand.

Harry takes a seat next to me. "Let your brother tell you not me." For the first time tonight I can see anger from Harry but the difference with this one was that it was towards me.

We end up sitting on the beach for what seems like an hour, but turned out to be only couple of minutes. It was just a bunch of silence after his last comment, and i don't know what it is but for some reason I have a feeling this boy might just be as dangerous and different then he sounds.

(I tried doing a longer chapter I hope you enjoy the book so far please message me for any concerns or questions Thanks -M)