Chapter 17

"Babe its time to wake up," I nudge him a little and then a lot.

"Five more minutes please.." he murmurs.

"Alright fine, but Im going to the store, want anything?" I ask.

He shakes his head 'no'.

"Alright, see you in a bit," I kiss his forehead before exiting the room. I turn and shut the door, and walk towards the stairs.

"Where you going?" I hear before exiting the house. I turn to see who said that, and see its Gemma. "I was just planning on going to the store," I say.

"Oh, for what?" she asks.

"Actually, I was wondering if you know the closes library?" I really need a good book at the moment.

"Yeah, its not far from here! Just go into town and you cant miss it." she says.

I open the door, "Melissa?" I turn to my attention towards Gemma. "Your brother and I use to be very very close friends."

Woah..What?

"What?" I walk over and sit next to her on the couch. "We were never really in a relationship. Him and I use to just come to eachother when we needed a distraction." She looks a nervouse, I notice that she is fiddling with her fingers in her lap. "But how did you guys see each other, with you living in London?"

She breaths before saying,"We would sneak off and see each other..." I cant believe what she's saying? I mean he would always get into trouble so I guess you can say I stopped paying attention. "How? When?" I ask.

"During summer he would come and stay with me, and would tell your parents he was staying with a friend" she says.

"No wonder, Im sure my parents never questioned him because he was always getting into trouble and would always hang out with his friends. One thing I dont get is, why is he mean to Harry when he knew he was your brother?" I ask confused.

"We finally started getting serious-" I can tell she cares about my brother still. "I was caught in bed with someone else one night..." Tears start to come down her cheeks. "I never got the chance to explain myself he just slam the door and walked out, and we never spoke again..." I move closer to her and hug her.

"Melissa!" Harry shouts. I stand up quickly and so does Gemma. "Whats going on? I thought you left to the store?" he says.

"I was but-"

I am cut off by Gemma, "I told her Harry.."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(Im sorry, Ive been so busy playing softball, please forgive me. Now we know the history between Aiden and Gemma...Who knew?? Okay well Please Vote and Comment!!)