Day 2

The walk back to the car was silent, Ian decided to plop down in the back seat. So it would be easier to stretch out when he fell asleep. The car ride was best described as unimaginably irritating. The vehicles driving mercilessly in front of Max, cased the man great stress. As he randomly slammed his foot on the brakes every few seconds.
          This of course resulted in Ian being causally jolted forward. Max held his breath trying not scream out things along the lines of
"LEARN TO DRIVE, YOU FUCKING CUNTS!"
One final immediate stop jolted Ian far enough for the tip of his nose to slam into the passenger seat.
        "Fuck!" He screamed, shooting right up and holding his nose.
  The fact that Ian's nose was uncontrollably bleeding, and Max was about to express an unfathomable about of anger right now. Would make even the heartless of beings pity the two.
       Max could see Ian's pain and spiraling annoyances growing. Max stuck in a traffic reached into his glove box, in search of napkins.
He swiftly tossed them back towards Ian
       "Thanks." Ian sneered, as he shoved balled up pieces of tissue up his nose. Max managed to make it home safely, without anymore suddenly stops.

//Later that Night//

        Ian laid comfortably on Max's old and slightly beat up sofa. He was breathing in and out of his mouth, finding it less painful then breathing out his injured nose. Scrolling Twitter on his phone, still charging. It was around 6:34 pm. And Max was sitting beside him, thinking to himself. But Max's thoughts were more doubtful and a tad bit somber.
        He reframed from asking about anything involving YouTube, believing deep inside it would case Ian some form of trauma. I know how silly of him. Yet his anxiety over power him, which kept him silent. Ian looked over at him, noticing his odd amount silent and quirky behavior lately.
          "Are you.. Okay?" He asked with a sympathy lingering in his voice.
That tone shocked Max a little, Ian rarely sounded straight up sincere at times.
           "Yeah, I was just thinki-" Max began, but Ian quickly cut him off.
       "Wait, you think?" Ian said as he grew that signature smile.
        "Fuck off!" Max shouted, as he playfully shoved Ian.  
     The two fought on the couch a bit, sorta like two brothers could do when they disagree on something. Max ended growing tired, and calling some sort of truce. Ian let Max rest is head on his shoulders.
           The two continued to breath heavily, nervously laughing in between.

A/N: Sorry for the late update, ;-;