Day 4 I Did Something Gay

The night continued like any night, the two boys slept peacefully. Well until something occurred that may make you doubt one persons ability to withhold any "homosexual" urges that one might have that night.
                            "Temptation"

Max jumped up a tab bit after feeling Ian's leg brush up against his leg.
         It didn't take much for Max to be awaken, being a lite sleeper. (Well a lite sleeper, when he isn't drunk)
He would have easily ignore the incident and go back to sleep, but since Ian was a reckless sleeper it happened again. Max laid there, just waiting for it to happen again, so he could actually do something about instead of just laying there like a little "bitch."
You know, so he could nudge Ian a bit, tell him to piss off.
         But the sound of Ian soft snores, and him breathing heavily. Made Max feel a certain way. A way he wasn't so proud of. He closed his eyes, in an attempt to shut out the feeling and go to sleep. He almost fell asleep to the sound of Ian breathing and the sound of wind whistling through his house.
     And then he felt it, yes it was Ian's leg. Yet this time it wasn't brushing up against his leg. No it was brushing about near Max's crouch.
Max's eyes widen as he could feel Ian's leg brush against it, Ian was still sleep probably not aware of what he was doing.
       The movement of Ian's leg mixed with his soft breathing next to Max's ear. Caused him to see a certain way down there.
(A way that made him bite his lip, and try his best to say quiet about)
At first he didn't want to move. The random amount of times Ian would fidget around, moving his leg up and down at times. Wasn't really "bothering" Max at all.
         Max's mind began to become fuzzy, he just laid there silently. Then he began to feel that lump in his chest. That feeling as if someone has just came out of your closet and sat at the end of bed. He thought to himself,
"I shouldn't be getting off to this."
            Moving his body around, so that Ian leg would motion itself elsewhere. He rolled over and began to try to force himself asleep. Assuming his erection would eventually disappear in the morning.
He felt a bundle of emotions. Causing him to stay wide awake. Annoyed to the point when he sat up and tip-toed out the room.

I said "Ian's leg" a lot.