Day 9

Max wasn't dying, well rapidly. He's currently in stable condition on a hospital bed. Assuming no one really wants to come and visit him, after every he's done. He sat up, looking over at his room door, hoping someone could skip in with a bouquet of flowers for him. Max has the mind set that shoving his love and two sense into people's lives, some how helps. Yet it tends to get him bloody and damaged.
       Yet like most humans, Max can be horribly selfish too, to a point in which he'll ignore almost everything. And it what got Max into this current situation. A situation in which he lays in a hospital, while his secrets run free.
      The smell of cleaning products and sick people shoved Max into a deep funk. He rolled over not facing the door. He laid there for hours, well until someone grabbed his hips. Max instantly turned around, letting out a small "oy!" In the process.
        He was greeted by the only and only Katt, her sour face turned into a look of disappointment. She processed in rubbing his back and holding back tears.
        Max was completely dumbfounded, extremely puzzled by the sudden appearance of his "ex-girlfriend." But there she was, she looked almost happy, but with a pinch of bitterness. She was the first to talk.
       "Ian wanted to come visit you, yet he knew they would believe he was a love one. So I came." She said, forcing a cheery tone.
       Max nodded, slowly trying to digest everything at once.
        "He also told me to tell you, he's leaving in five days. Or something like that." Katt added quickly.
       That's what made Max's heart beat speed up, to the point in which he began to upset the machine connected to him. Alerting the doctors to enter swiftly, shoving Katt out the room. Katts face became the same sour face she's had for hours know, yet it hurt even more.
        "I wanna leave! I can leave I'm fine!" Max yelled at the top of his lungs.
     The doctors and nurses began to try their hardest to calm down the loud aussie boy. Once Max realized leaving wasn't an opinion, he began to wonder what's really wrong with him. He questioned everyone in the room but no answer.
       " Am I dying!?" Max asked, with panic in his voice.
      But he was suddenly injected with a needle full of some sort of liquid, that knocked him out rapidly.

      Ian read the bitter messages he got on twitter from his motel room. The entire internet seems to be in a uproar over the disappearance of both Idubbbz and Maxmoefoe. Ian had no control of anything at the moment, he thought of just leaving Australia and forgetting all about the trip and even Max.
Ian messaged Joji, who was visiting his girlfriends parents in Arizona. Ian imagined visiting Max's parents in the sort of way. He yearned for it, yet at the same time he was repulsed by it. He knew he could just leave, he had plans back home anyway. He would just think,
"Am I bad person because I'm scared to stay?"
"Should I ask him about the leg thing?"
"But I'm not into guys, just him."
Are just the little things he thought of in that motel room. He wanted to run away, but he already did that once. A completely petrified Ian Carter flushed his pain away with bottles of rum and basic cable. For what seem like years.