None Day 5

Ian woke up to an empty bed and a crick in his neck. He stumbled up, walking down the hallway. Cracking his bones and sketched as he walked. The cold morning air shifted through out his body, he raised an eyebrow once he entered the living room. Max sat uncomfortably on his sofa, with a look of guilt on his face.
"That was the gayest thing you've ever done." Ian muttered with a look of disgust in his face.
     Max's heart sank, he sat there with a forced fake smile on his face as he mumbled.
"Piss off."
      A moment passed before Ian bursted out laughing. He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. He noticed the look Max was giving him. It was a mix of,
"What just happened." and
"It's not even funny."
     Ian's face scrunched up as he turned and looked at Max.
      "What!? I can't joke around!?" He snapped.
Resulted in Max to switch emotions in an instant. Max couldn't mention how scared he was, or the guilt he was feeling. Oh but he knew he have the right to call Ian out for getting so irritated so quickly.
     "No, you can do whatever you want. But you don't have to get all pissy about the way my face looks." Max sneered.
      Ian scoffed, "You literally begged me to come visit for over a month. And now you're gonna act like this?" Ian asked, with anger in his voice.
          Max reaction wasn't as calm as it usually would be. He was tired of the amount of times Ian would get away with having these sudden outburst. And these unnecessarily aggressive moments in which he thought it would be appropriate to say these things.
      "Yeah I did, because I felt bad for you since you finally realized your channel is shit!" Max yelled, as he clasped his hands together.
      Ian didn't hesitate, replying with.
"Oh that's funny, I forgot you are such a top notch content creators. Funny how you surround yourself with talentless creators in an attempt to boost your ego." Ian sneered, leaning on the kitchen counter.
       Ian was referring to one of Max's friends, best known as Leafyishere. A content creator that Ian called out awhile back.
      Max eyes widen thinking of a way he could recover from this.
      "Calvin made thousands, and this is all very "funny" coming from the same dude who played Overgrowth!" Max replied.
       "I fucking made your channel, without my advice you would have been nothing, nothing but so grown man playing games for a small audience." Max added.
He sat back with a moody look on his face. Ian just stood there in disbelief.
   "You know what you made, you made yourself look like a real asshole." Ian muttered as stomped down the hall, quickly getting dressed and carried his lunge out the door. Not saying a word as he slammed it, causing the windows to shake.
         And leaving Max to sit in his living room alone. Just him and his thoughts.

I didn't check for grammar so please just call me out about it. :)