Day 3

"Please be a little gentler." Ian snapped, as he sat besides Max. The two sat back on Max's bed watching a movie from his T.V.
Max tenseness grew as he tried to brushed his fingers through Ian hair a tad bit softer. The movie they watched was The Room which Ian bitched and moaned about often.
"What even is this shit!?" Ian blurted out has he pushed Max's hand out his hair.
Max currently had a frown on his face, he sat there not adding much to the conversation.
"You said you liked this movie." Max muttered.
"Well, yeah because it was shitty. And now I realize how horrible it really it is." He grumbled.
Max's eyes shuffled over to his alarm clock, resting on his bedside table.
1:32AM
"I'm going to bed." Max said mid yawn. Max laid back, getting comfortable under neither the covers. He pulled off his sweats and tosses them onto his already cluttered floor. Ian nodded, continuing the movie. Max had been sleep for awhile until he was awoken by,

" Scoot over cunt." Ian whispered later on, waking Max up.
Max scooted over a little as Ian got under the covers.
"What are you- doing?" Max mumble

"You heater won't turn on, and it cold in here." He replied.

Max mumbled something under his breath. Max face scrunched up as he felt he blankets pulled away leaving him freezing.

"Aye, cunt stop it!" Max muttered as he reached for the blanket and aggressively pulled them back.

"You're taking- too much." Ian whined participating in some half sleep game of tug of war.

Max getting wildly upset sat up,

"Just scoot closer, you all the way over there! No shit the blankets aren't evenly.. distributed." He snapped.

Ian sighed and scooted over a bit closer, Max rolled his eyes and laid back down.

"Just don't do anything, gay." Ian grumbled.

"You're gay." Max muttered.