Day 6

Max could scream, he could yell. Max could rip his vocals cords out. He's eyes red and puffy, his head throbbing from the amount of hours he just sat and cried. At points he would think of Ian, and the shit he said and tears would run down his face. Yet it would hurt, have you ever cried so long that it began to hurt?
       Max laid down besides his girlfriend Katt who only thought her dear Max was upset over a tear in his friendship. Yet he's heart was upset, and only his heart. He wanted to run to Ian and, just talk. But he really couldn't talk. It would be easier if Ian just could read Max's thoughts and feelings, and understand.
       Max didn't believe he was in love with Ian, and Katt is someone that means a lot to him, yet Ian is making him feel sick. Ian is making this boy want to eat his own thoughts. Max was in love, and he is hating himself for loving someone so complicated. Yet he's loves complicated.
       While Ian sat in a motel, all alone. The mold growing underneath the cheap wallpaper, didn't make him as nauseous as the thought of Max. Max wasn't making him ill sick, it was I already miss you sick. And even Ian understands that he can be very sensitive, and easily set off. But he embraces it, while Max tries to force it away.
       Now Ian's heart isn't being ripped to pieces, yet his thoughts are ripping his mind to shreds. The day is ending already and two people already have cried rivers.