Day 14

We still do enjoy Ian's witty puns and jokes he would occasionally spew at his friends. Who he believed deserved his "wrath." We all loved the cocky comments and annoying catchphrases, followed by the random punch lines.
Yet we all still dislike the time in which Ian would snapped into a mood that caused the whole room to get bummed, but it was what made Ian, Ian. And Max grew to love it actually the negatives and positives of him. Max still wanted to be the person who fixes problems and luckily it's been working out for him in the end.
Ian told him some mushy shit last night, while they were both half sleep.
"You know I didn't even want to come visit." Ian muttered giving Max a quick kiss on the forehead.
"But then I remembered I'm hanging out with you for two weeks." Ian finished with a giggle in his voice.

Max paused a bit before responding.
"You work too much and stress about your job, like a dummy. You needed a v-vacation." He whispered softly into Ian chest. He tighten his grip on the sheets as he sketched his back.
"A vacation with my good f-friend, thanks Max." Ian mumbled with a yawn in between.
"Your best mate." Max said speaking low and very faint. It was last thing said before drifting off.

So he was perfectly fine with Ian leaving, it wasn't like he couldn't see him again. He was still his best mate, so when Ian was done grabbing his things from the motel, Max was eager to drive to the airport.
            The lack of traffic was highly appreciated and the two boys joked the entire time there.
            " I thought I was dying, they didn't even tell me what was wrong with me." Max explained driving in the airport parking lot.
            The two parked and hopped out, Max helped Ian with his bags and the two walked into the building. The flight was leaving in about 30 mins which gave the boys enough time to get mushy and shit.
         Sitting near the gate and whispering into each other's ears, the warm breath against they're ears caused them to giggle kidishly. Ian would give Max a quick squeeze on his enter thigh, which made Max yelp a bit. A woman on the intercom later on announced that Ian's flight was ready to except passengers.
         Ian reached for his luggage before turning back to Max. He swiftly leaned in and gave Max a quick kiss before standing up. He wanted to reframe from making the situation a serious one.
         "Your county is hot." Ian managed to choke out. Causing Max to chuckle. He held on to Max's fore arm and kept their glance strong.

Max noticed the looks some people in the airport gave him, yet he didn't care, he reached in for a hug and Ian ended up lifting him up a bit. Swinging him around before placing him down and walking through the gates.
"Bye Ian!" Max called, watching him walking farther and farther away. Ian looked back a flashed a smile as he walked towards the plane. The airplane attendant complimented Ian's shoes as he got abort the plane, he thanked her and almost forgot it. Until he remember when Katt mentioned the foot thing to Ian earlier. He never asked Max about it.
"Fuck, what was the foot thing?!" He muttered to himself. Watching the plane fill with passengers.

           Max is a cheeky little fucker, isn't he.

The End