Day 1

Max's PoV

We did enjoy the sinful smile, and annoying comments on almost anything he found reliant to release his "wrath" on. This usually resulted in Max's face to scrunch up in utter irritation, but only if Ian's witty yet mischievous comments were directed towards him.
         However, We didn't enjoy the frequent moments when Ian will started to behavior as if the entire room has turn against him. Leaving in a state of being provoked by any comment negatively made toward him that's night, or really whenever it occurred.
            Currently Max is sound asleep in the fetal position. Breathing softly into his pillow, it was the morning he needed to pick Ian up from the airport. That loud and rhythmic noise he assumed would enter his ears, didn't happen. He sluggish shot up, realizing the time. He then proceeded in getting dressed and heading out the door.
The air was chalky and a bit suffocating, Ian was visiting Max to help him relax from the deathly about of tension his godawful upload schedule has been. It was quite a distant between Max and the airport. Giving Max enough time to get this over growing feeling in his chest, a feeling you tend to get when you're talking in front of massive crowds of rowdy people.
He assumed it was a form of guilt, it was Max's idea on Ian coming to visit and he was late. The visit would very limited, a limited amount of time for Ian to relax for once.
Max is the "I can fix it" guy in the group, he doesn't really like arguments and would like it much better if everyone was mirthful. This usually resulted in Max's expense. As he hopped into his car, he drove silently to air port.

Ian's PoV

Ian waited patiently in some embellished airport. He clasped is hands together, extremely blasé after an 21 hour flight and his phone has misfortunately died. Ian has been up to his neck with ludicrous YouTube drama. And really need any form of "vacation." Joji joked "The only reason you're tense, is because you haven't been getting laid lately!" This comment results in small smile on Ian's tired face.
He wore a gray hoodie, with the hood on of course. Hoping that he wouldn't get noticed. Not being in the best of moods this morning.
He planned to drift to sleep on the car ride back.
About 30 minutes of sitting there, trying to command his body to stay alert. He lit up a bit, after seeing Max's striding toward him. Wearing some shorts and a T-shirt, yet his sunglasses completed the outfit. Ian's neutral face tended to give people the impression that he was a little irritated. And yeah he was at the time. Yet not as much as Max assumed.
Ian swiftly shot up, reaching for his luggage.
"Good morning, cunt." Max greeted in a nonchalant tone.
"Nah, it's good afternoon." Ian shot back as the two walked out the airport.
Max shrugged,
"Can't really doing much about that now, buddy."
A bit of silence passed before Ian muttered
"Yeah." He said tighten his jaw a bit.

Max tried to brush it off, hoping he could redeem himself later into the day.

I really just wanted to start a MaxmoefoexIdubbbz fanfiction. I tried, I don't know if anyone really wants one. But.. Here you go.