Chapter 1

"What the hell is your problem!" I said yelling. Autumn was separating me from Evie.

"You better watch your back!" I yelled at her.

   Ugh how much I hate Evie. She's a manipulated little snitch. Great, just what I needed. Now the principal and my parents have to talk to me. I hate going to the office because all they do is talk.

   "Elena please report to the principal office immediately." The speaker said from the hallways. That little snitch is going to pay back.

    "Look principal Maxwell I already know what your going to say. Yes, I ditched yesterday for history class. Detention after school sure why not?" I told Maxwell.

I didn't mind going to detention after school and at least I don't have to go home early. Going home early is boring because there's nothing to do.

"Are you kidding me Elena. Not again with the same things!" My mom yelled. Gosh, she has anger issue when it comes to school things.

"Can I go back to class now?" I told Maxwell. I really didn't want to be here with these people.

"Yes, go on now Elena and stay out of trouble." He told me looking straight at me.

I walked back to class and I saw a guy sitting on the floor by his locker. I've never seen him before. I didn't feel like going back to class, so I decided to go talk to him.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked the guy. I didn't realize he was hot looking until I got a good glance at him.

"Yeah, im just tired of school and I usually ditch but not today." He told me.

"Oh your one of the bad kids." I told him smiling. I'm already liking him.

"Yeah I guess. I heard that your one of them too." He told me smiling.

"I am. It's pretty funny how teachers get annoyed by the bad ones." I told him laughing.

He started to laugh with me and looked straight ahead of me. He made a strange face and he suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Shhh. They're coming, the security guards. Run." He told me, still grabbing my hand.

We ran until we found the janitors room and we hid in there.