Chapter 12

I didn't went to school for a week. Losing that baby was the only thing that reminded me of Sam. Now, I don't have nothing . Absolutely nothing. Honestly I'm not ready to go back to see everyone staring at me. Rumors are going to spread all over the school, because of what had occurred.

"Stefan, don't tell anyone about what happened. Let them think whatever they want to think," I told him while getting out of his car.

"Of course, I won't tell anyone. Come on, we can't get to class late," he said.

We walked to our classes, and said "goodbye,see you next period" to each other.

When I sat down in my seat, everyone was looking at me; just as I expected to happen. After a few seconds the teacher walked in and started lecturing. I was taking notes when all of a sudden the phone rang. I thought it was for me, since my mom wanted me to see the school counselor today.

"Yes of course I'll send her. She'll be right there in a moment," my history teacher said to the person in the line. He hanged up, and said it was for me. I had to go to the office. I knew it was for me. I grabbed my belongings and walked to the office.

I was texting Stefan, when I bumped into some guy. I looked up, and saw someone who I kind of expected to see. I couldn't believe my eyes, that I started to cry. It was Sam. I knew that I took off the charges, so I sort of knew he might of came here.

"Come on, I already told the lady in the front desk that I'm taking you home. Elena, we can be happy now. The three of us," he said to me; getting closer.

"Sam, I can't go home. I- I lost the baby Sam. I had a miscarriage," I told him crying.

He backed away and looked down at my stomach. He started to shake, and he put his hand on my stomach. I didn't mind, because I missed him so much. I know that he did really bad things but it wasn't his fault. I'm still in love with him. That's what all matters to me. I was about to touch his hand, when I saw Stefan looking at us. I didn't want to hurt him, but I couldn't stop loving Sam. It's always going to be Sam, no matter what.

"Sam please say something to me," I told him. He had tears rolling down his cheeks, he hugged me slowly. I've missed the smell of he cologne and his hugs.

"This is all my fault Elena. I'm so sorry princess. I don't know what I was doing. This is all Evie's fault," he said to me, still hugging me.

He was right, it all comes down to her; Evie. That's when I figured out that I'm going to forgive Sam. She manipulated both of us, and she's just a lost pure evil bitch.

"Sam, I forgive you. Now, it's not the time to talk about her. Let's get out of here," I told him.

I texted Stefan about what happened, but he never responded back to my message. He probably got jealous, but Sam is back now. We left the school, and he took me to his house.

"Happy birthday Elena. I know that I'm not good at baking, but I tried my best," he said smiling.

How did he knew it was my birthday? I forgot it was my eighteenth birthday today, because of what happened last week.

"Omg Sam, thank you for the cake. Thanks for remembering," I told him. He kissed me, and I kissed him back. I was happy that we were together again.

"For my eighteenth birthday I wanted a mini copper and an airplane ticket to New York, but this is better," I told him.

"Well today is your lucky day. I got you both," he told me. I was so happy and surprised. I ran outside and saw the brand new black and red mini copper. I hugged Sam again, and I got inside of my brand new car.