Chapter 10

We talked about how strange it was that both of our dad's knew each other, but they've never introduced their teenagers to each other. We laughed, because we thought it was funny. When I got home, I went straight to my room. Right away my dad came into my room, and asked me how was my "date."

"Dad, it wasn't a date. It was fun. I showed him the High School, and some other places I like to go," I said to him. He smiled at me then he left my bedroom. He was in a good mood for some reason.

**********************************NEXT MORNING***************************************

I woke up around midnight, just thinking about Sam. I know that he's paying for what he did to me, but there's still that part in me that still loves him deeply.

My alarm went off at 5:45 am. It was time to get ready for school, and I was already feeling so tired of just getting up today. I needed to hurry up, since I'm dropping my phone off at the Electronics Workshop. I ate some disgusting breakfast, and headed out the door.

I got on the city bus, and went to the workshop, I got there quick since its really early in the morning. "Good morning Elena, you can just put your phone in that basket over there by the counter. Omg your stomach!" Tez said to me when I walked inside. I put my phone in the basket like he said. The fact that he yelled about my stomach made me feel a little dizzy.

"I know. You can barely notice Tez. Hey I'm really grateful that your helping me," I told him smiling.

"No problem girl, I'll always have your back. Um- Elena we're hiring and I was wondering if you would like to work here. I know that your good at electronics, so your hired if you want the job Elena. Oh, and one more thing after your baby is born your still going to be always welcome here," he said to me.

Wow, just what I needed; a job. This is perfect, just what I needed right now. I hugged him and gave him the thanks for everything. I walked out, and I was so glad it was Friday today. I heard a car honking, so I turned back to see it was Stefan. He mentioned me to get in to his car.

"Hey, good morning Elena," he said to me smiling.

"Good morning Stefan, thank you for giving me a ride to school. I just saved $2.25," I told him smiling at him.

On the way to school it was silent, I was feeling good today; so I turned on the radio. My favorite song was playing, so I turned the volume all the way up. I started dancing to the song and Stefan just laughed at me. I laughed back, because I was having a good morning. After that song, another of my favorite songs came up. I was feeling really great today.

"Ugh. I was having such a good time, and now we have to be here at school being tortured," I said laughing and whining at the same time. He just shook his head, and smiled. We got out of the car, and went to the coffee to get his schedule. His classes were okay, and we had second through fourth period together.

Our first period class was really near, so I dropped him off by his classroom. Evie was in my first period class, and she gave me the glaring face, like always. She was coming towards my way, but she had a letter in her hand that said Evie on it.

"Hey pregnant girl, your boyfriend Sam sends you this letter. Although, he's pretty upset that you found someone else by the way," she said to me.

"Um... Thank you snitch. I appreciate that you didn't opened the letter," I told her; grabbing the letter from her.

"Yeah whatever Elena," she told me while walking back to her seat.

I was about to open up the letter, when the teacher started lecturing. I was making sure he wasn't looking, so I can read the letter from Sam. The letter can wait, but I had to read it now. The letter said:

My love Elena,

             I know that you don't want to hear from me or see right now. You have to believe me, please. Evie tells me that you've fallen for another guy, which breaks my heart into pieces. Evie is spying on you just to snitch everything, and report it back to me; but I'm not telling her to do that. She wants me to feel bad and upset. Elena, I love you always and forever. You might be really disappointed in me, but we both know that deep down in your heart; you are still in love with me Elena. PS: come visit me please.

                                                                                     Yours Truly,

                                                                                               Sam

The last sentence made me think deep down, and its true. He's right, there's still a part in me that deep down; I still love him. I cant let him manipulate me, like Evie does. I'm starting to believe that he is right. He didn't drugged me on purpose. I'm going to drop the charges, because I'm still madly in love with him.

***********************************TWO HOURS LATER***************************************

It was lunch time now, and I was looking for Stefan. He wanted me to hang out with him for the rest of the year.

"Hey Elena, there you are. I got lost for a second," Stefan said to me. I smiled at him, and we started walking.

We walked towards the third floor of the 200 building. The third floor was always empty and abandoned.

"So is this where you usually hang out. Wow, this place is empty, but it's a nice view of the school," he said to me while exploring the emptiness of the room.

"Yeah, I've always like coming up here during lunch; or whenever I'm feeling down," I told him while sitting on the cold door. There wasn't any chairs or anything.

"I see. So Elena, do you have any current boyfriend status right now?" He asked me.

I couldn't lie to him. If we were going to be close friends, then I'll have to tell him everything. Everything including last year, Sam, me being pregnant. Every single bad thing that happened to me last year and this year. I have to tell him everything.