Chapter 2

It was really awkward in the janitors room since there's not that much room and it's two of us. We were so close to each other.

"Okay, umm this is awkward..." I told him. He looked down at me and smiled. I never got the chance to get his name.

"What's your name? I forgot to ask earlier." I ask him what was his name was, hopefully that doesn't make anything more awkward than before.

"My name is Sam. What's yours bad girl?" he told me smiling

Wow okay. Now I have a nickname, "bad girl." I like it honestly, I don't mind him calling me that.

"I'm Elena, and dude seriously, "bad girl" fine alright then bad boy." I told him while trying to see out the window.

"Your too short to see out the window Elena. Let me see if anyone is there." Sam told me.

First he calls me bad girl then short. What's next? Detention girl? Maybe.

"No omg Elena! Shit!" Sam said in a serious tone. He scared me for a while, but then smiled.

"Dude,don't scare me like that. My parents just left from maxwells office. I already have after school detention." I told him.

After a few minutes we got out, and I realized that the bell already ranged. It was already time to go home. I didn't feel like going to detention right now.

"Hey Sam?" I said to him in a questionable tone. He turned around and looked at me with a smile.

"Yes, Elena?" He answered me.
"Can I ride with you? It's cause I don't feel like going to detention and I need my mind odd about this hell place. So? What do you say ditch boy?" I ask him begging.

He nodded and mentioned me to follow him to his car. We stop talking until we got near his car. The car was a mini copper, just want I've been wanting for my car.

"Wow you have a mini copper. I love this cars!"I told him in excitement. He just laughed and got inside the car.

"So, where do you want to go today? We can go to a live music bar, or one of those old movie theaters?" He asked me all glad and excited.

"How about we go to both of those places? But first the theater then the live music yeah?" I told Sam.

"Sure, no problem. Hey, Elena? Do you happen to know a girl name Evie?" Sam asked me all curious.

Oh no, Evie. Oh gosh, hopefully they two didn't like hook up or anything. Now this is going to be more awkward than before.

"Yes, why do you ask?" I asked Sam all curious. I looked at him and I realized he was already looking at me.

"If she bothers you then just tell me alright. She was, well still obsessed with me and she believes that I like her but I don't. Evie will always and forever will follow me until I go out with her. She's really jealous whenever I talk to a girl and she starts shit with them." Sam explain to me being serious.

Wait, if Evie didn't even know me when she snitch on me, then why did she snitch on me? I've never seen Sam before or even talk to him, until now. I know who she is, but I've never thought she would be such a jealous type of person, when she doesn't even have a boyfriend yet.

"Oh yeah of course I would till you if she bothers me again," I told him while nodding my head.

He stared at me when I said again, he probably already knew what I meant; since the whole snitching thing.

"So are we here yet? Hey, you just past the movie theater silly boy. Maybe I should drive," I told him all excited and already taking off my seatbelt. I couldn't help but take off the seatbelt early.

He made a strange face at me, and he just laughed. I was confused on why he was laughing at me. He probably thinks that I'm a terrible person who drives insane like an elderly women.

"Yeah, I'm not sure about that Elena. You seem like yo would crash my car that is so lovely by the way," Sam told me while making a stop. I looked at him with my begging face.

"Please, I would not crash your lovely car Sam. If I do then you could, um I don't know ask me to do anything. So deal or no deal?" I asked him.

He didn't respond, and suddenly stopped. Sam mentioned me to get out of the car: so we can switch spots. Yes, this means that I am going to drive. I'm excited, but nervous at the same time.