Chapter 6

Flashback over
     "Your naïve Elena. You can't even go on an adventure with me. I thought we were getting closer with each other, but I guess not. If you want to turn into a good girl, then go ahead. I don't care anymore." He said to me.

"Closer? We just meet like yesterday Sam. Honestly, I don't even know you well, so I don't even want to go with you after all. I don't care if I turn into a good girl or not. It's my life and I have to deal with it." I said almost yelling.

"Oh you've been knowing me since two weeks ago. You might not recall the party you went to. What was your homeboys name? Tez!" Sam yelled at me and started getting closer to me.

I took a step back from him. How the hell does he know that I was there. Does he know about the stranger and what happened that night; or... he's the stranger? Omg, no what the hell. It can't be possible. He said that I met him before, and the only person I've meet is that stranger. I've never got that strangers name.

"You we're at the party, Sam? Were you the one who gave me the drink? Tell me! You freaking bastard. You've been lying to be this whole day and yesterday. What exactly happen that night Sam?!" I yelled at him.

He laughed at me. Wow he really thinks this is funny. I figured everything out in a second because it's like the book we are reading in class. He got even closer to me and I stepped back again.

"Wow, you are smart Elena. To tell you the truth, I was the one who gave you the drink and was dancing with you. I had to carry you up to a room. I waited for you to wake up, and we had so much fun together," he said while touching my cheek. I couldn't step back anymore, so I was basically trap.

"What exactly happened that night? Tell me everything," I told him in a deep and scared voice.

"Everything, okay sure. First we dance then you got a little more dizzy then passed out. I carried you up to one of the rooms and..."He started to touch my cheek again and then my hair.

"And what? Sam just say it, look my mom must be looking for me," I said really fast. It's true though, my mom must be wondering where am I.

"Fine beautiful. We did it, and it was an amazing night of our lives," Sam said to me smiling. I was confused, did what? What did we do?

"What did we do Sam?" I said getting mad and curious.

"You know, we got together and we kissed for a while, then it got crazy and well therefore we had sex; Elena," He said, while his face got closer to mine. I tried pushing him back but I couldn't.

No wonder he was all into me the day we meet at school. Wait, if he all of this is true, did he- I mean did we use protection. Oh my gosh, I better not be pregnant.

"Did we use protection Sam? Why the hell did you do this to me? I'm calling the cops right now!" I yelled. I managed to escape from him, but he grabbed me tightly and covered my mouth a little so I wouldn't scream.

"Call the cops and your child won't have a father. No we didn't use protection, so you I think you might be pregnant Elena," Sam said to me.

Tears started to roll down my cheeks. I can't believe all of this is happening to me. Why the hell did he do this at the party. Out of all the girls at the party he had to chose me.

"Your an ass Sam. Why the hell did you do all of this. Now I'm going to be pregnant in my senior year at seventeen and a half," I told him crying.

"I've been watching you for over the past four years of high school Elena. You never paid any attention to me," Sam told me getting closer to me for the millionth time.

"I-I can't, this is too much pain Sam. I was actually falling in love with you ever since we hid in the janitor's room and the day we kissed in your car. You had to ruin everything I had plan for us. You cold of told me before that you had feelings for me, or you could of just walked up to me and simply just say, 'hey' but no; you had to do it this way," I told him. He got mad at me then grabbed me by the hair we walked outside and he took me to the forest by the building.

''I'm never forgiving you for this Sam. Oh, and this child that I'm carrying, you'll never see her or him," I told him while he let go of me. I need to call 9-1-1 asap. I don't care if my parents get mad at me and I have to raise this baby alone. I know that Sam is a psycho and everything, but I'm not letting this baby go. I'll continue my job at the café were I work and then I will see what happens next.

"Do you really think that I care for that thing that's inside of you, Elena. No, I only care about you and I love you," Sam said to me.

"How am I suppose to love you if you drugged me and got me pregnant Sam," I said yelling at him.

"Look Elena, I am really sorry. Please just come with me to New York and we can start a new family together," He told me. He just said he didn't care for the baby and now he does. Wow I cant do this right now with him.

"No, I'm not going to New York with you Sam. Your out of your mind. Just get the hell out of my face Sam."

He backed away from me and he started crying for some reason. "Fine, I guess you will have to deal with the consequences." He said to me. after that was said, he disappeared and I was all alone.