A New Heart

Chapter 15
(3 months later)
Rachel's pov:
Ever since Finn and I got together and since then we've been keeping it a secret . If anyone in the hospital knew I would be in serious trouble so I have to be careful. Today Finn may be getting a new heart which is great. I'm so excited but also nervous. Yang seems on edge because she's been dying to do this and finally got Finn at the top of the list for UNOS so once a heart is available we can be notified. I was doing my rounds when I was paged into Finns room . The first thing I thought was that something was wrong . I ran to Finns room only to see Dr.Yang there waiting for me.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her worried.

"Yes calm down." She said freaked out.

"Okay so what's up?" I asked her.

"Well I have some very good news and I figured since you and Mr.Hudson have seemed to be getting close I figured you would want to hear this." She told me.

"Okay." I said .

"Mr.Hudson , I just got off the phone with UNOs and you are getting a new heart today." She told him.

Finn smiled,

"Seriously, please tell me this isn't a joke?" He said.

"No joke you're getting a new heart. All we have to do is pick it up which I'm sure Dr.Berry would be happy to do with me." She said glaring at me.

"Yes I would love too." I said smiling.

"Great, Berry we leave in two hours." She said and left.

I made sure Yang was gone and then I walked over to Finn and kissed him.

"You're getting a new heart, that's amazing Finn." I said.

"I know I can't believe it I can finally get out of here." He said.

"I know I'm so happy for you." I said.

"And now that I'll be leaving we can see each other and maybe go on our first date?" He asked me.

"I would love too." I said and we kissed again.

......
Love Harry Potter ? Love Glee? Then check out my latest story , The Girl Who Lived , up now.
Xoxoxo,
Natalie .