Chapter 12 - The Evillustrator

Collège François Dupont

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was sitting down in my science class room (You normally sit behind Adrien during science, instead of Marinette and Alya). Then Ms. Mendeleiev walked up to Nathaniel and said; "Nathaniel! What are you drawing?"

"Wha, wha---" Nathaniel said. Then Ms. Mendeleiev continued to say; "And these artistic endeavours are clearly why you are failing science."

"I'm sorry..." He said. Ms. Mendeleiev told him; "You go march yourself down to the principal's office and show him that chicken scratch! Then you'll be really sorry!"

As Nathaniel was walking between the tables, he trips over Marinette's bag, dropping his sketchbook and Chloé grabs it.

"Ooh! Look, Sabrina! It's him as a superhero! And look who he's saving! It's (Y/n)!" Chloé said. I was speechless. Chloé said; "He's so totally crushing on you, (Y/n)!"

"Gimme that!" Nathaniel said as he took his book back from her. Ms. Mendeleiev said; "Enough! Nathaniel, go!"

Nathaniel went to the principle's office. I felt so sorry for him, not that I have a crush on him., it's just Chloé embarrassed him. After he left, Ms. Mendeleiev was telling us with whom we'd be partnered up with. She said; "The next particle physics presentation group is Nino, Adrien and (Y/n)!"

I wanted to scream so much. I looked at Alya and Marinette and both gave me a thumbs up. But then I heard Ms. Mendeleiev say; "And then, Sabrina, Chloé and Marinette."

"So unlucky." Alya and I said as we looked at Marinette. Chloé raised her hand and said; "Uh, Miss, can't you add her to another group? Sabrina and I work much better on our own."

"This is a group presentation, not pairs! Deal with it." Ms. Mendeleiev said. Chloé said; "I hate dealing with it!"

Then Marinette tapped on my shoulder and asked me; "You wouldn't be willing to trade groups, would ya?"

"And deal with that twosome terror? Sorry." I said as I left the classroom. Then I saw Adrien and Nino outside the classroom. Then Adrien told me; "Hey (Y/n), I was discussing with Nino about the project. Maybe we could go to the library and start working on the presentations?"

"That's great, I mean you're great, I-I what I meant to say was that sounds great." I said. Man, I'm becoming more awkward towards Adrien every day. Then Me, Adrien and Nino went to the library to start our project.

Library.

We were in the library, trying to find some information about our group presentation. We discussed that our main topic would be about matter, meaning solids, liquids and gases. Good thing I know a bit about them, but I wanted to know more about how else I can use my water bending techniques. While searching I heard Chloé complaining why Marinette and Sabrina won't do Chloé's assignment. Chloé even tried to bribe Sabrina by telling her that she bought a super cute beret at Gabriel's that could be lended to Sabrina. That is so shallow of her. Suddenly, berets fall from above and hit on Chloé's head. Chloé said; "Ahh! My hair!"

Then a massive hairdryer appears as it's floating. It starts following Chloé around the room. She shouted; "Ahhh! Please! Please! Ahhhh! No! Not the hair!"

Then I went to hide somewhere where no one could see me. I let Kōhaku out of my bag and said;

"Kōhaku, tail out!"

Transformation:

I placed my hands where my chest is, right hand on left hand, as Kōhaku enters my ring which is on the ring finger of my right hand. After that, I raised my arms high up, the back of each hand touching each other and from my ordinary clothes from my hands to my feet, they changed into a white cat suit with a giant, orange-reddish dot, covering everything till the tips of my fingers and toes. Then around my waist appeared a white belt with transparent semi- sphered containers, providing water and holding my weapon. Then, I lowered my hands down in front of my eyes and spread them apart to create my mask, the same colour as the dot. Finally, I did my pose.