Train Station

I had just woke up and knew today was going to be different. I had to get ready then go to the train station so I could go to my favorite cafe, Craft Coffee. I need to grab my book, my phone, my purse and I will be ready. I walked to the train station, which is just a couple blocks from my house, and bought a train ticket. I was sitting on the bench by my trains platform and saw a man with black hair and a moon necklace, he was beautiful. He noticed I was staring and walked over to me and sat down next to me. 

"Hey, I noticed you were staring, see something you like." The man said

"Ummm..." I said, I was blushing bright red, I swear I looked like a tomato. 

"It's ok, I get stared at a lot, the name's Zander."

"Hi..." I said, I was murdering myself in my mind right now, hi, that's all you can say is hi.

"And your name is..."

"Sorry, Rena, my name is R-Rena."

"Rena, that's a pretty name."

"Thanks, I always wanted to change it, its a stupid name." I was blushing more than I ever have before.

"Want to go out sometime."

"Ummmm... sure, I'm actually going to a cafe now want to join me." Omg he asked me out, I am dyeing. 

"Sure, is that why your at the train station." 

"Yeah," Right as I said that the train got here. "this is the train."

We got on the train and I talked about how great the coffee place is and he listened. He smiled at me and just listened. Then he started talking about a time he went to a coffee shop with his friends and damn he can tell a story. He likes to use his hands when he talks, I think it's adorable and I just smiled at him and he smiled back. Then the train stopped.