Monopoly Girl

We got to his place and he lived in a apartment, a nice one too. I figured he would live in a really modern house but he lives in a semi-modern apartment. 

"Nice place, I always figured you would live in a house." I said

"Nah, my parents said they would pay for my house but I didn't want them to so I live here." Zander explained.

"Cool, so what do you want to do?" 

"I don't really care, wanna play a game."

"Yeah I love games especially Monopoly."

"You always seemed like a Monopoly kind of girl."

"Well, I'm gonna beat your ass, I' the best Monopoly player there is."

"Let's test that theory, your on!"

So we played Monopoly and I owned half the bored and was rich. Zander had half of his property morgaged and was broke.

"Ready to go bankrupt."

"Never, I'm gonna win." Then he flipped the board over.

"I WIN!" He excitedly said.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT, THAT'S CHEATING!" I screamed at him.

"No it not."

"YES IT IS!" I screamed, I take Monopoly very seriously.

"Woah, you win, your scaring me."

"Boom, I win, you heard it her folks I win." He smiled at me.

"Why are you smiling." I said.

"Your so beautiful." Zander said.

"No I'm not." I said blushing.

"Yes you are, don't let anyone say your not, you are beautiful." He was blushing too now.

"Thank you." He kissed me and I kissed back. We were on the couch with him on top of me and we were kissing. His tongue ask for entrance and I let it in. Our tongues battled for dominance, his won. His hands were going up and down my back on the inside of my shirt so I took it off. He took off his shirt and damn he was hot. I rubbed my hands on his abs as we were kissing and he rubbed his hands on my back. I tugged on his hair and he tugged on mine. Then he stopped and I was confused. 

"What's wrong?" I said.

"I can't do this, you should go home." Zander said putting his shirt on, I put mine on too.

"Ok, bye."

"Bye, I'll text you." Then he gave me a quick peck on my cheek. 

I went to the train station and it felt weird on the train without a hand to hold.