Food Queen!!!!

I woke up at 8:30 in the morning and texted Zander. When I looked at my phone I had 20 texts from Trent. He was asking to get back together with me and just being a desperate hoe. 

"Hey Zander, sorry i just woke up" I texted.

"Oh that's ok as long as ur packed we should be able to get to the airport on time." He texted back.

"I do, dont worry, im heading over now." 

"Ok see you soon"

I headed over to his house with my couple bags and they had wheels on the bottom of them thank god. When I got there I knocked on his door and he gave me a big hug then kissed my forehead. 

"Well someones happy." I said.

"Yeah, I'm just excited to go on this trip with you!" He said happily. 

"Well I'm excited too!" 

"Wow you have a lot more stuff than me." He only had a small suitcase and a little carry on bag. 

"Well I'm a girl so (≧ڡ≦*)" (I will now star using emojis because I have discovered the awesomeness of them) I stuck my tongue out at him. We went to car and put our stuff in the trunk. We drove to the airport and as soon as we got there I went to the little mini airport restaurants. I've never been to an airport before so I wanted to see everything, especially the restaurants. I wanted to try all the foods in all the restaurants even though I've already eaten at all those restaurants before.

"You really did it, you ate a meal form every fast food place here." Zander said.

"Did you not believe me, I AM THE FOOD QUEEN!!!" I screamed it so everyone can hear, I got a lot of weird looks.

"Flight B-743 is ready, Flight B-743 is ready."  Was announced, that was our flight.

"Come on let's go." Zander said. He stared walking towards are door.

"Ok." I followed him and grabbed his hand. I could see him smile and I smiled too.