Planes are Scary

We got on the plane and got a row to ourselves. I called the seat by the window and Zander was disappointed but I told him he could have the seat on the way back. That made him smile so I was happy. The plane started to move and I grabbed his hand and he laughed. I've never been on a plane before and I was scared. Once the plane was in the air I looked outside and the ground got smaller and smaller, it was weird. After a couple minutes I let go of his hand and he gave me a pouty face. I was about to fall asleep to pass the time but right after I fell asleep he kissed me and I woke up. 

"What was that for?" I asked blushing not opening my eyes. He looked surprised.

"I thought you were sleeping." Zander replied.

"I was sleeping." I said putting emphasis on was. He laughed and I smiled.

"I'm sorry you can go back to sleep now."

"I will, don't wake me up this time ok mister." I said teasing him, I giggled.

"Yes mother." He said giggling. 

Before I went to sleep I gave him a quick peck on the lips. He smiled and I laid back and closed my eyes. I fell asleep soon after and he didn't wake me up this time. I didn't wake up for hours and I had another weird dream. It was similar to the one dream I had about Zander and I woke up crying. I had no idea why I was crying but I was and Zander was worried. He asked me if I was ok and I just looked out the window.