Stars

I ran straight to the train station without stopping. Once I got there I had to wait on the train because I was earlier than usual. I guess Trent didn't run after me because I haven't seen him. When the train got here I got on it and started my Halsey playlist. When I got home I ran straight to my room and just cried. "Trent is such an asshole, lying to me saying that he missed me." I thought. I read the rest of the day until it was time for my class and I went to class. I didn't get any homework because we had a substitute and the teacher didn't want to cancel class. When I got home it was like 5:45 and I needed to get ready for dinner. It was at 8:00 so I had to hurry. I picked out a long red dress a slit on the leg and ruffles at the bottom. It was backless and had beads in the front. I wore dangly diamond earrings that weren't too complicated and a necklace that matched. I did up my hair into a braided crown and did a natural makeup look. It was 7:57 and I still had to pick out shoes. I decided on a silver pair of high heels. He got here at 8:03 and I was putting on my left shoe when he knocked on the door.

"Coming!!" I said super excited. Once I got my shoe on I went to the door and opened it. He was wearing dark jeans and a dark red button up dress shirt. He has on a black tie, it was a little darker than his pants. He still had on his moon necklace and his hands were behind his back.

"Wow, you look stunning." Zander said amazed.

"Thank you, compared to you I look way over dressed." I said blushing.

"Well you look beautiful even if you are over dressed."

"What's behind your back?"

"Oh, right here you go." He handed me a small box. I opened it and it was a star necklace that matched his.

"Omg, this is beautiful." I was blushing even more now. I kind of felt weird, like this has happened before.

"What's wrong?" I guess he can see the confusion on my face.

"Oh, its nothing I just feel like this has happened before."

"Oh, that's weird."

"Can you put on my necklace?"

"Of course I can." I then took of my necklace I was already wearing and turned around and gave him the necklace so he could put it on.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome, so should we go."

"Yeah, where are we going?"

"We are going to Per Se, my favorite place to go to dinner."

"That place is expensive are you sure."

"Yeah of course, lets go."

So we went to Per Se and I tried to order the cheapest thing on the menu, which was a salad. Zander got a steak and I stole a bite of his and he didn't care which was awesome. Then while we were driving back to my house he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Hey Rena." Zander said blushing.

"Yeah Zander."

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend, like officially."

"Oh...ummm...of course." I was blushing a lot and then he kissed me. It was a long kiss and I loved it. But I won't except the fact that I love him, I will never love somebody again, not after what happened.