Seriously!

I went back to my house to change because I didn't want Zander to know I went out and worry. I changed into jeans and a blue jacket. I texted him to tell him that I was coming because I didn't want to surprise him. I was in a bad mode but I want to see him and see if he could make me feel better. I should be dating Trent, I shouldn't, but I am. I knocked on his door and it took awhile for him to answer. 

"Hey, come in." Zander said, seemed sad too.

"Hey, is something wrong." I asked, I needed to know.

"I just missed you, hey, do you want to take a trip."

"Ummm, where to the Tonami Tulip Fair." He fanned out two plane tickets to Japan.

"OMG, seriously!" 

"Yes seriously, so is that a yes?" 

"Yes, of course, I've always wanted to go to a flower festival in Japan, I always read about them in manga!" 

"The plane leaves tomorrow, you should call you teachers and tell them you won't be there."

"I should do that, I'll be right back." I went in a separate room to call them and they were all ok with it. Except for one teacher but I hate him so I didn't care.

"How long are we going to be there?" I asked because I told my teachers I would be gone for a week. If we weren't going to be there that long I have a couple days off.

"We should be there for a little less than a week." He said.

"Ok, cool, well I'm going to go pack." Then I left to go pack I was so excited.