Realization

I went home to pack and someone was at my door, Trent. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm your boyfriend, I can show up at your house whenever I want, besides I texted you an told you I was coming." Trent said. 

"Your such an asshole." 

"Then why are you dating me?"

"You know damn well why I'm dating you, you fucking black mailed me." 

"Fine break up with me, I'll tell him your cheated on him if you do." 

"I will because by me dating you I'm cheating on him even more so fuck off."

"Are you actually breaking up with me?"

"Yeah and I'm going to text him right now and tell him." Then I texted him and said I got drunk and got desperate and that I would tell him what happened when I went over there later. 

"There, done." I said then I showed him the text. 

"Oh, so I guess I'll just go." Trent said, then left.

I went in my room and packed a couple dresses, a couple pairs of jeans and leggings and of course my favorite sweatshirt. I grabbed a couple shirts, a hat and a couple cardigans that match my dresses.I put my underwear and socks in the little pockets in the suitcase. All of the clothes I need were in one suitcase and I still have more to pack. I got my other suitcase to put my shampoo, conditioner and body wash with a little scrubby of course. I grabbed a comb, some hair ties and hair spray and all the things I need for my hair. I packed as many stuffed animals I could in the remaining space. I grabbed a smaller bag for my carry on and pack my favorite stuffed animal, my phone charger and headphones, a small neck pillow, a face mask and a small blanket. I piled all my suitcases by the door and went to sleep because it took forever to pack and I was tired.