The Cafe

When the train stopped we got off and headed towards the cafe. I go here every morning but today I had someone with me, someone hot to be exact. I lived in Manhattan so I usually took the train everywhere or walked. I didn't own a car because I would never use it and it was just a waste of money. 

"So do you come to this cafe often?" Zander said smiling his adorable smile. I noticed that when he smiles its a little crooked and it makes his smile even more adorable. We sat down at the breakfast bar where I always sit.

"Yeah, every morning, the brownies here are the best!" They really were, they are the best brownies I have ever tasted.

"Brownies for breakfast, isn't that unhealthy."  He looked really concerned.

"Oh, you really do care." I said being sarcastic.

"Of course I care." Everything got really serious and he stared into my eyes. He had beautiful emerald green eyes and it felt like he was staring into my soul. We just sat there and stared at each other for the longest time until the waiter came. 

"Hello, my name is Clarence and I will be your waiter today, what would you like to drink."

"I would like a caramel mocha please." I said snapping out of my trance. 

"Can I just have a lemonade." Zander said.

"Of course you can, I'll have them right out for you guys." said the waiter, I can't remember his name.

"Why would you think I didn't care about you." Zander said still confused.

"Well we just met and, I don't know."

"Well, I do care about you, and if I didn't I wouldn't have asked you out, I don't just ask any girl out you know."

"Th-th-thank you." I hugged him right then. No one has ever really cared about me, except for my mom. A complete stranger cares about me and he's not afraid to tell me. He hugged me back, tight. It was a nice hug and he smelled like pine trees and chocolate. It smelled nice and I want to smell it forever, but I had to let go, so I did. When I let go of Zander he kissed me and I was surprised. It was a small little peck, but it was passionate and I loved it. 

"I-I'm sorry, I should have done that." Zander said blushing.

"Oh, it's ok, i-i-it was...nice." I said, I was so embarrassed. Then the waiter came and gave us our drinks.

"Do you guys know what you want yet." The waiter said. Oh shit, I forgot to look at the menu.

"Two orders of brownies please." Zander said. Maybe he got to look at the menu.

"Ok, anything else."

"No that will be it, thank you." The waiter walked off the get our brownies. 

"Thanks for ordering, but I thought you didn't want me to have brownies for breakfast." I said a little confused.

"You said the brownies were good so I wanted to try them." He took a sip of his lemonade.

"Well thank you." Eventually the waiter brought us our food and we ate and talked. When we were done we exchanged number and I went to my house and he went to where ever he had to go. I had to go to my classes soon since I'm in college. I take afternoon classes because I don't think I can think that early in the morning. It was 3:00, time to go to my class so I grabbed my bag and went to class. I couldn't focus though, Zander was the only thing on my mind.