O N E

A/N: Hi let me make this clear you live with Sasha but her father isn't always around since he has business trips. That's all and enjoy!

(Y/N) POV

I woke up early thanks to my alarm clock, I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. I put on my school uniform, then I brushed my hair. I didn't wanted to get a lot of attention so I let my hair down .(if your hair is to short then go with it, it doesn't really matter right now.)

I got out of my room to notice the lights at Sasha's room were on. I went down stairs but no one was there.

'Great today is my turn to do breakfast' I thought to myself walking towards the kitchen. I didn't know what to cook for breakfast but I didn't have much time to think it over. I ended up making pancakes since you only have to put them in the microwave. Out of nowhere someone tackles me but I had enough balance so we didn't fell to the ground.

"(Y/N)! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP! AND ON TOP OF THAT WHERE'S THE BACO-" Sasha got cut off by a piece of bread shoved into her mouth.

"Calm down, I already thought you we're awake since the light's were on and today we are having pancakes with no bacon." I stated as I was pretending to clean the dust on my uniform.

" *munch* but why?" Sasha asks while she is still eating to the piece of bread.

"Because yesterday we had scrambled eggs with bacon." I said taking out the pancakes out of the microwave.

"So *munch* that doesn't mean we can't eat bacon today." Sasha said as she finally swallows the piece of bread.

"Yes it does cause you ate every piece of bacon we had left!!" I said while taking the syrup on my pancake. I sat down on the dining table and started to eat my pancake.

"Sorry I can't resist bacon! Anyway  let me eat before getting ready for school." Sasha said while grabbing her pancake and sitting next to me on the dining table. She poured some syrup on her pancake and in less than a minute the pancake was already gone. She stood up, put the dishes at the sink after that she sprinted to her room.

" *sigh* I sometimes don't understand her." I said to myself, after eating my pancake after that I put the dishes on the sink. I went back to my room to look for my bag and my phone. I looked at the screen and saw a few messages from Annie and Ymir. I know I said I lived with Sasha but we went to different schools. I wanted to know the feeling on being on your own, so I went to Titan Junior High and Sasha went to Wings of Freedom Junior High. At junior high I met Annie, Ymir, Reiner and Bertholdt. They're very kind but if you mess with them it's game over for you.

After Junior High I actually went to Titan High for a few days, but that school got closed not to long ago. So Sasha said she goes to Wings of Freedom High, I guess it couldn't hurt to meet Sasha's friends. But I knew that Titans are Wings of freedom biggest enemies, since we usually crushed them at basketball. So I know that they might pick a fight with us so Ymir said we should keep it cool for the time being. Even though Sasha and I live together I have never met her friends but she does talk about them, especially about this boy named Connie. I always teased her about that boy and she always starts to stutter and blush like crazy.

I looked at my phone and checked the messages.

Annie>> Hey could you pick me up? My dad left early for his job and I don't want to walk to school it's too far away.

(Y/N)>> Sure! I'll b there in 10 minutes.

Annie>> Thanks!

I then checked on Ymir's text.