E I G H T E E N

A/n: Eren looks so cute while he's bashful... Well actually when he's smiling..no wait...whatever he just looks kawaii! (''ʃƪ)

Someone's POV

"That bitch has to die!!! Why do want to work with her?!?! She hurt my beloved (Y/n)!!!" The boy yelled at the young woman.

"Take it easy! We need her, she can take that boy away from (Y/n), besides I see she's really good at that" She said with her devilish smile.

"But she-"

"Do you even know what this means you idiot! You'll have (Y/n) all to yourself" She said walking around the dark room.

"Imagine just the two of you and you can do anything you want with her" She said still wearing her evil grin.

"Even tho you are (Y/n)'s sister, I will kill you if you hurt her" He said glaring at her as he twirled a knife around his hand.

"Don't worry I just want her to lose all the ones she loves, after that she's all yours" She said.

"For now we need Brittany, you can kill her once we're done with her, we don't need someone to tell the police about this" She said.

"Arika, when are you going to move as pawn from the chess board?" He asked.

"Not yet, but I can't tell you when exactly" She said walking towards a photo.

"It won't be long till you're coming back sister" She said looking at the picture. It was a family picture, the parents had their faces carved out. The only ones who had a face were the two little sisters.

Eren's POV

I was waiting in the waiting room. My hands couldn't stop shaking. I wonder what happened to her, she was okay at first but she then fainted out of nowhere. I kept on asking myself if she was okay, it can't be that bad....right?!

"Excuse me, Eren Jaeger, right?" A nurse said.

"Yeah that's me" I said as I got up from the chair.

"Is she alright? Can I see her now?" I asked her.

"Don't worry sir, she's alright but is her guardian around here?" The nurse said.

"Uh no, I don't think so" I said looking around the waiting room.

"But her best friend will be here any minute, in the meantime I'm here for her" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh so you're her boyfriend, that's so sweet of you. I guess that the doctor can tell you what happened with patient (L/n)" The nurse chuckled at the end.

"Well-I I'-I'm not her boyfriend" I muttered while my face looked as red as Erza's hair.

"Ma'am patient (L/n) is going to wake up at any moment" Another nurse said but she looked younger than the other nurses. In fact, she kinda reminded me of (Y/n).

"Sir I think now it's time for you to go and check on her, but the doctor will have to discuss something about the patient with you as soon as her meeting is over" She said.

"Thanks, I'll make sure that I'll talk to the doctor later" With that I started to rush towards the room (Y/n) was. When I opened the door an unconscious (Y/n) laid there. The room was fill with silence, TYE only thing you could hear was the sound of the heart pumping device. I walked over to her and glanced at her peaceful expression.

I sat next to her and stared at her features. I hold her hand and stayed there with her. Her hand was cold compared to mine. I just wanted to stay there with her, stay by her side and only her side. I took another glance at her peaceful expression and moved strands of hair that where on her face.