T H I R T E E N

(Y/n) POV

"Hey wait up shorty!" I yelled as I ran towards that boy.

"Hurry up (Y/n)!" I looked up and I saw a girl next to the kid.

We we're in a beautiful garden, every bush was in a perfect shape and condition. There was a beautiful maze made of bushes with roses on them. There was a woman and a man sitting on a chair while drinking tea with smiles on their faces. There was also a blonde man, standing next to the man, while drinking tea. The three kids kept running around the garden but then we went to the forest. The three were running while I was trying to catch up to them. They all stopped and waited for me, I could see that the girl got on the boy's back.

"Tch, (Y/n) what's taking you so long?" The boy said but I couldn't see their faces cause of the bright light. I could tell the girl had two tiny pig tails and the boy had black hair.

"Yeah hurry up!" Another boy said. He had blonde hair but I couldn't see his face either. But I felt like I knew them all somehow.

"Shorty why can't you carry me right now" I pouted and fell to my knees.

"Hey that's a good nickname for bro, right Farlan?" The girl said as she started laughing.

"Yeah, come on Isabel get on my back so shorty can take (Y/n)" Isabel agreed and got off the boy's back and got on Farlan's back. Now the light fades and I could see their faces. The boy came to me and looked down at me.

"Tch, get off of the grass it's really dirty" I got up and I was at his level.

"I can carry you if you use my proper name" He said and turned around with his back facing me. He bent down so I could get a piggy back ride. I got on top of him, and he started to follow Farlan.

"And what is your name?"

"Levi" He said and kept following Farlan. We then got out of the maze and stood in front of a beautiful cherry blossom tree.

"It's so beautiful!" I said with tons of anime sparkles around me.

"It sure is" Isabel said and got off of Farlan's back.

"Hey there's a better view over there, let's go" Farlan said as he got Isabel's hand and they started to run towards the other side of the tree. I stayed on Levi's back and saw Farlan and Isabel vanish as they got far away.

"Hey you guys wait up!" I said and got off Levi's back so I could grab his hand and ran after them. Suddenly the place turned foggy and I couldn't see where I was going. I started to slow my pace and tried to look around. But I couldn't see them, so I kept walking till I stepped on something liquid. When I looked under my shoe it was covered in red liquid. I watched the red liquid with fear, I started to get scared. I was about to tighten my grip on Levi's hand but he then disappeared into the fog.

"Levi? Hello?" I said with fear taking over my tiny body. I then saw a little girl, I haven't seen her before, but there was something weird about her. She had a devilish smile and the color red taking over her hand and clothes.

"Don't forget me (Y/n)" She said, with that, the fog started to disappear. But I wish that the fog never disappear because what I saw made me lose control. There Isabel was laying on the floor with red liquid covering her body as if it was blanket and so was Farlan. But I didn't see Levi.

"Levi! Where are you?!" I yelled for him uncontrollably until someone grabbed my shoulders.

"(Y/n) wake up!"