21

Ok I'm tired of writing the title with words now it's numbers, hope you like it!

Time skip 10 years later (I know that's a lot)

Third Person POV

(Y/n), sitting in a dining table with her fiancé, Ren. The guy who's obsessed with his fiancé, who killed people just to be with her and forced her to get married with him. Silence was filled in room, why would (Y/n) want to be with the guy who killed her friends and sister? Ren looked at (Y/n) with a confused look.

"Why aren't you eating your dinner?" He asked cleaning his lips with a napkin. (Y/n) didn't answer, she kept looking at her dish with lifeless dull eyes.

"Trying to starve to death?" He asked with a smirk resting his cheek on his fist. But (Y/n) didn't change her expression.

"Do you want some else to end up dead because of you?" Her eyes widened, the guilt kept hunting her down. Chills ran down her spine and her hands trembled. The death of her friend Berthdolt and Annie in a coma.

"Can't you see I'm the only one that loves you" He got up his chair and made his way behind (Y/n)'s chair. She looked up with a scared look on her eyes. The same look that's been there this past few years.

"Your only family wanted to kill you, your friends lied to you, your boyfriend cheated on you" He said leaning into her ear. He took a strand of hair and twirled it on his finger.

"It's better that you stay with me, I would never hurt you" He said as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders. She grabbed his hand and hold it tight. A tear slipped down one of her eyes as the past memories flowed back into her head. It was painful when she remembered Eren.

Flashback

"(Y/n), where are you going?" Asked Armin. They were studying for some upcoming tests in the library. Eren didn't show up, (Y/n) kept thinking of the worse.

'What if he's in trouble?' She thought to herself.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be right back" She left the library and started to make her way to the bathroom. Her phone vibrated as she received a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: You didn't listen, I warned you but you didn't care

Unknown: You'll have to come to me if you want your friends to live

Unknown: Plus they don't want you anymore, not even your boyfriend

Unknown: I'm always watching, when you notice, I'm here for you I love you

Unknown: I do not wish to hurt you but if people get in between us I'll have to eliminate them.

(Y/n) just ignored this thinking that this was probably a prank. When she was about to give a turn she saw Eren and Mina. She hid behind the wall so she wouldn't be caught.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about?" Eren asked her while his hand were on his pockets.

"I...I wanted to tell you something for a long time now" Mina said looking very nervous. Eren kept silence hearing her out. (Y/n) was listening she felt sharp pain in her heart but she decided to ignore it. She had to trust Eren, he promised her not to hurt her.

"After all this time I was gone, because of Brittany...I haven't stopped thinking about you" Mina said while her voice started cracking. The pain in (Y/n)'s heart suddenly hurting more than it did before.

"I know you have a new girlfriend..but I can't help but notice...you haven't moved on from me"

Tears started falling down (Y/n)'a eyes. The pain in her heart was all she could feel, she let herself slide against the wall. She sat on the floor with her eyes widened and full of tears.