S I X

(Y/n) POV

'You're not alone' A voice in my head said. My eyes widened at the sound at that voice, I recognize that voice.

Flashback~ 10 years old

"W-Why?" I started to cry with my head on my knees. I was at my new room which was at Sasha's house. The room was pitch black the only light you could see was from the window, it was raining and I felt cold and lonely.

"Why'd you leave me?" I said in between sobbs. All I felt at that moment was an overwhelming sadness filling my body. I can't see my mommy nor daddy again. Why am I lonely? What did I do to deserve this? I always thought that our family was fine, but I guess I was wrong. Without my parents I can't move on, there's no replacement for them. I knew those good times were all gone from now on.

Sasha's POV

"Mommy...Daddy..." I heard from behind the (Y/n)'s door as she sobs. I felt sorry for her. This is the first time I've seen (Y/n) so sad, when I usually went over her house she was with one of her biggest smiles, those smile never disappeared. She was very happy with her parents, she didn't have to worry about anything. We were usually playing around acting like we were ninjas, our parents watching us play around the garden but we all had smiles and (Y/n) had the biggest smile of all. I want to see that smile again, I hate seeing her with this pain. I opened the door of her room just so I could peek a little. When I saw her my heart shattered, she was sitting next to the window with the curtains barely open, she was sobbing while hugging her knees. I was about to walk in until a hand grabbed me from behind and closed the door. I looked up and saw my father dragging me away from (Y/n)'s room.

"Sasha, I told you to leave (Y/n) alone for now, she is having a hard time now." My dad said looking at me while putting his hand on my shoulder.

"But now is the time that she needs comfort."

"Sasha! Please leave (Y/n) alone for now, can you do that?" My dad said turning around.

"But- okay fine, I can do that." I said walking away and started to walk to my room. I was with a frown on my face, I put my hand on the nob of my door.

"I'm so lonely..." I heard (Y/n). I turned around and walked to her room.

'I'm sorry but I can't let (Y/n) suffer like this, sorry but no can do' I opened the door and walked over to (Y/n). I kneeled down to her level and looked at her, but she kept repeating the same thing over and over that she was alone. I couldn't take it anymore.

"(Y/n)..."

(Y/n) POV

I looked up to see Sasha but I shifted my view to see the window with rain drops.

"Sasha, why am I so lonely?" I said as more tears started to slide down my cheeks.

"What did I do to deserve this?" I felt my heart shattering more and more by all the words I was saying. I placed my head on my knees as I kept hugging them.

"Is it my fault they're gone?" I kept saying the same things over and over like an ongoing roller coaster. I didn't stop crying, but then my eyes widened when I felt arms starting to wrap around me. I looked up to see Sasha hugging me, I didn't hesitate but to hug her back and started to cry on her shoulder. We stayed like that for a while until I calmed down and Sasha broke the embrace.