S I X T E E N

(Y/n) POV

"Hey (Y/n), can you keep a secret?"

"Of course" The little sister said to the older sister.

"Promise not to tell anyone, not even mom or dad" The older sister said taking out her pinkie. The little sister intertwined her pinky with her sister's pinkie.

"I promise" The little sister said, a bright smile on her face.

"You know you're friend Levi?" The little sister nodded as a yes.

"I sorta like him" The older sister said while blushing. The little sisters smile started to turn into a weak smile.

"I need to ask you a favor"

"And what is that?" The little sister asked.

"Try to convince mom and dad to annul your arranged marriage with Levi" The older sister said with excitement in her voice. The little sister didn't want to do what her sister told her, because she thought marriage would mean to be with Levi, her best friend. She thought that she would be with her best friend forever. But just as best friends, that's what made her hesitate for a moment. But she then went with the plan to try to convince her parents.

"But why not?" The little girl asked to her parents.

"Because we think you two would make a cute couple, besides you two are very close with each other" My mother said with a smile.

"And it's for the good of the company, since you're the younger ones think you have more time to own the company" My father said patting my head.

"Plus that means you'll stay with Levi forever, don't you want that?" My mother asked me.

"I do but, what about Arika? Won't she have someone?" My parents looked at each other and then looked at the little girl.

"She will, don't worry about her" The little girl had a bright smile and then a maid came in to get her ready for bed. The little girl was ready to go to bed with her teeth already brushed and with her night gown on. The maid prepared her bed and turned off the lights leaving the girl to sleep. But then the door opened, Arika was with red puffy eyes. The light of the moon light the room.

"Arika...what are you doing here?" The little girl asked rubbing her eyes.

"You..you didn't even try to convince them to cancel the...marriage..why?" Arika asked getting closer to the bed but her voice cracking by sadness and a hint of anger.

"Mommy and daddy said you'll have someone else, see you won't be alone, aren't you happy?" The little girl didn't understand why she wasn't happy, she thought she didn't want to be alone.

"You really are stupid, I wanted Levi! I don't want anyone else!! Why do you keep doing this?!"

"Why do you take everything away from me?!?!" Arika kept yelling and then she got on the bed.

"Do you not want me to be happy?!?!" She yelled and got on top of the little girl.

"What are you doing?" The little girl asked with tears in her eyes. She didn't know how angry her sister will get by this.

"I'll just have to kill you, so you stop getting in the way!!" She then started to strangle the little girl with her hands. But then the little girl turned into me and Arika turned into a grownup.

"Stop...let me..go" I managed to say but then she let go.

"You know what, I should just make you suffer" She laughed while I was coughing.