S E V E N

I like the title from this chapter, if you play mystic messenger you know what I mean. That's right I love Seven, uhhh well Luciel...707. Whatever the point is he's so adorable (not like Eren but still).

707: Awwww, you're flattering me, but you're adorable too~

 Author-chan: (\\\~\\\) A-anyway m-moving on with the story

Author-chan: (\\\~\\\) A-anyway m-moving on with the story...(that's not true 707)

**********************************
Eren's POV

I couldn't stop thinking of what (U/n) said to me yesterday.

"I won't lose you"

Just the thought of those words makes my heart race. I can't be actually falling for a girl I met online. Well I already know her...well in the game, we already know each other for almost a year now. I can't help but wonder how does she look in the real world? Do I really know her? Is she just pretending to be my friend?

"Babe?" Brittany said interrupting my train of thoughts. I love my girlfriend but she can sometimes get really annoying and very clingy.

"What is it that you want now Brittany?" I said with a cold voice.

"I want an explanation," She said clinging onto my arm which I started to struggle.

"An explanation of what exactly?" I said as I looked at her with a  'what' face.

"Why didn't hang out with after school according to our plans?" She said as she looked kinda disappointed.

"*Sigh* you know I have basketball practice after school," I said grabbing both of her hands.

"Are you saying that a basketball practice is more important than me?!" She started to raise her voice.

"That's not what I meant, I just don't want to get kicked out of the team."  I said as I laid a kiss on her forehead.

"Okay I get that basketball means your whole future, but you can't toss your girlfriend aside, you got that?" She said as she let go of my hands.

"I'm going off to class, oh I can't hang out with you after school, I'm kinda busy." She said as she started to walk away. When she finally got out of my sight I let out a huge sigh.

"How can you still deal with her?" Someone said from behind me which I clearly recognize.

"Hey Chris," I said turning around.

"I can still deal with her cause she is my girlfriend and I love her." I said.

"Whatever, hey dude are you coming to basketball practice after school?" Chris said leaning on one of the lockers.

"I guess I am, Brittany won't hang out with me after school." I said as I started to make my way to the classroom.

"That's good to hear." Chris said following behind.