F O U R

(Y/N)= Your name
(L/N)= Last name
(E/C)= Eye color
(H/C)= Hair color
(H/L)= Hair length
~~~~~~~That's all for now~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

I look up to see the one that's carrying me, the one with the name "Eren". I look up and my (E/C) eyes met with his turquoise eyes. After that it all went black

Eren's POV

We were playing basketball for a while until Chris had to throw the ball at a girl. We all ran to her as quick as possible, we all surrounded her while she had a huge bump in her head which it worries me. I had to take responsibility for his actions since the team captain was cleaning the lockers.

"Damn that Chris! Making me do all his dirty work!" I muttered to myself.

I kept on walking till I got to the nurses office. I tried to knock on the door with one hand while the other one was holding the girl trying not to let her fall.

'I swear I have seen her somewhere, but where?'

"Hello Jaeger, who's that?" The voice of the crazy scientists said as she opened the door to the nurses office.

"Uh hi Hanji-san, why are you in the nurses office?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"I'm a volunteer, since one of the nurses is sick they needed help so here I am. Any who, who's that? And what happened to her?" Hanji said pointing at the girl.

"Chris threw a ball at her head and she got knocked out." I explained to Hanji while she just noodded.

"Makes sense, I mean look at the bump in her head it's obvious someone threw a ball and hit her." Hanji said fixing her glasses and looking at the girls bump on her head.

"I'll take care of her, you can go back to PE." Hanji said taking the girls off my hands.

"Thanks." I said as simply as I hand the girl to her. I went back to PE class, since the class was almost over I went to the lockers so I could change to the school uniform. After I changed I got tackled to the floor.

"What the hell?!" I groaned getting up on my knees.

"Dude you are not going to believe what I just heard!!!" Chris said as he got up from the floor.

"Whatever it better be important, cause my back hurts now, thanks for tackling me." I groaned again as I got up from the floor placing a hand on my back.

"Sorry about that... " Chris said chuckling while scratching the back of his neck.

"So what's this 'thing' that's so important any ways?" I asked.

"Oh right! Do you remember when we had to go to your locker at lunchtime cause you left your phone in your locker?" Chris said.

"Yeah I remember, why do you ask?" I said with a questionable look.

"At that time your girlfriend was picking on the so called 'Potatoe girl' again. " Chris said with a little sigh at the end, I sighed as well.

"Again? Why is she picking on her again?" I ask crossing my hands.

"Beats me." Chris said shrugging his shoulders.