F O U R T E E N

(Y/n) POV

I went to the lunchroom but I saw that none of my friends there.

'Weird, did I miss something?' I asked myself and placed my lunch on a table. I grabbed my phone and dialed Sasha's number, she at least answered and said that they usually eat their lunch on the roof. So I grabbed my lunch and started to head to the roof. It was kinda hard to look for it because there weren't that many students on the roof. It was just me and gang and Sasha's gang too. There were 2 or 3 couples at the roof but nobody else. On my way to the rooftop I couldn't help but to shiver by the feeling that someone was following me or watching me. But I didn't think about it that much, I was already on the roof. I took seat on the floor like everyone else and opened my lunch box to reveal this;

 I took seat on the floor like everyone else and opened my lunch box to reveal this;

I always liked to be creative with my lunch. I grabbed the chopsticks and started to eat up, meanwhile Sasha was looking at my lunch.

"So no funny business with Eren? (Y/n)?" Hanji said and I started to choke with my lunch.

"What are you talking about?!" I yelled at Hanji with the color red covering my cheeks.

"When you two where in the closet, did he just kissed your cheek? Or did he do something else?" Hanji said and raised her eyebrow with a smirk. I blushed by remembering what he did, he didn't do anything, he just placed his fore head in mine and we talked. Yeah that's what happened, right?

"Hey why are the boys not talking to us?" Sasha asked me and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"WHY, YOU ASK?! What happened on the sleepover?! And what did you do to our faces" Reiner yelled at us and then we (the girls) remembered.

~~~Flashback ~~~morning at the sleepover~~~

"HANJI!!!" All of the girls heard that and woke up real quick, we looked around and Hanji wasn't on her bed.

"GET OUT HERE, SHITTY GLASSES" Wait that voice was Levi's. Levi knocked a hundred times on the door. I was about to open it but then we heard a shuffled noise coming out of my closet. When I opened my closet there was Hanji trying to hide.

"What's going on Hanji?" I said with a sleepy voice as I rubbed my eyes.

"Clean freak thinks I drew his face, and so do the other boys"

"Ohhhh it all makes sense, well I'm going back to sleep just tell them it was our idea or something" I said and went back to bed.

"OPEN THE DOOR!!!" All the boys yelled in sync.

"Sorry! I'm not sorry " I muttered that last part and drifted back to sleep.