T E N

K! This is the outfit you'll be wearing, not right now tho, I'll just warn you when, sorry for the authors note! Enjoy!

(Y/n) POV

Finally the weekend! I guess it's time to relax from all of that trouble I got in the first two days of school. These past few days were okay, I guess. Eren had no problem working with me, neither did I so things were okay between us. But things were not okay with his girlfriend and me. I don't know what's her deal but she has tried to torture me, by putting threat notes inside my locker, calling me Titan shit, pushing me when she passes by, and she sure likes to make a fool out of herself if she keeps up with this. At least the others don't know about it and neither does her boyfriend, but I think it's better this way. But, now is not the time to be thinking about this things, now I just need to focus on the basketball try outs. I can't let Sasha down, I need to do all my best so that I could be on the team. The sound of the coffee machine broke me out of my thoughts. Now it's Saturday morning, I'm at the living room watching TV while eating my breakfast. I guess I could relax a little I do deserve it, nothing could ruin this moment.

"(Y/N)!!!" Sasha yelled from upstairs. "I spoke too soon" I thought while I kept eating my breakfast with my pajamas on. Sasha came running downstairs and tripped on the last step, she was also wearing her pajamas.

"Sasha!" I ran towards her. She quickly got up and tackled me, so we were both on the floor. Sasha got off me as she noticed I got kinda hurt thanks to her.

"I'm sorry (Y/n), are you hurt?" Sasha said kneeling down next to while giving me a hand.

"I just hit my elbow, no big deal" I said while sitting up, but I actually lied, it really hurt like hell, I might even have a bruise!

"That's good to hear" She said and got up and started to head to the kitchen. I got up as well  and started walking back to the living room, while rubbing my elbow, it really hurt.

"Hey, why'd you call me tho?" I asked her from the living room while I kept eating.

"Oh that's right! Me and some of my friends are going to practice basketball do you wanna come?" She asked, excitement evident in her voice. I could tell she really wanted me to come, even tho I'm at the living room and she is at the kitchen.

"Sure," I said and kept eating my breakfast.

"Yay!" Sasha squealed and started jumping around the house, clearly excited. But then she stopped and asked me if I could ask my friends to come so I had to call them and they all agreed. We are supposed to meet them
at a really close basketball court in our neighborhood. After I finished my breakfast, I went to the kitchen and washed the dishes. Meanwhile Sasha was doing her breakfast, from where I was she was drooling like crazy,I can't blame her. When she was finished there was a delicious aroma coming out of Sasha's breakfast, just by the smell I could tell that, that was one hell of a delicious breakfast. I couldn't help but to follow the trail of the delicious aroma, until it lead me to a hungry Sasha. I just stared at her until she glared at me, I walked back to the kitchen and kept washing the dishes. When I was done I started to go upstairs. I walked to my room and plopped back to my bed. I couldn't help myself but to stay there staring at the ceiling for a while. Until I felt a fluffy creature licking my hand, I look at where my hand was just to see Neko.

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention I have a little kitten, his name is Neko. He has fur as white as snow, and icy blue eyes that can freeze your heart in an instant. He is really calm and delicate but since he's still a kitty he is very playful and energetic. Usually he sleeps with me in my room since he can't sleep with Sasha. Sasha keeps having dreams about potatoes and starts to talk at night about how delicious potatoes are. That scares the poor  Neko, so I have a little blue cat bed next to my bed although he sometimes sleeps next to me.