Rants

Tagging KAZ761 BECAUSE SHE KNOWS.

Okay , imma go on a little rant because why the heck not !? Mmmkay . The school I go to is pretty lit , I mean to the point where my school has happened to get featured on hoodclips twice , which can be a good and bad thing ..... but the students aren't the only thing that's turnt .

These teachers are to. Like you don't understand , I have 5 attractive teachers like in total and they ALLLL FINE !! It's horrible because I have / had three of them and I always make eye contact with one of them and it's awkward as crap and it's wierd and he's fine so like I'm stuck . And the one who makes awakward  eye contact with happens to be look like Jensen Ackles and not only that but he has a black wife (YASSSS ) but idk .

And then my other teacher (Z) is fine and happens to be like 24 and like he's super cute and he kind of looks like that British guy from This Means War . And idk we go back and forth and he's gonna catch these hands 😛 .

I was gonna keep going wit the other teachers but there it as relevant as my World History teacher . Like this nigga fine 😛😛. Like it's crazy , he's lie 35 though but that won't stop a thing , and idk imma tell y'all a couple examples of what be happening .

Story #1 : ard one day I was in his class and ya know how it is , I be geeking a lot and chilling so anyway I'm with my friends being loud and what not and ya know and I naturally being a goofball decide to start asking questions so I say ' bet ' a lot when I'm talking and I kept saying it so he was like 'what are we betting?' And I was like 'this nigga dumb' but ya know I was like ' it's my catchphrase '  ... so anyway he burst out laughing and he was like ' I'm a gambling man , so you can't joke with me like that.' And I was like ya know 😛 he got moneyyy. And then we talked about something else .

Story #2: Ard so one day I'm in his class feeling salty because I wasnt getting attention (jk) but I'm like sticking to myself because the guy me and my friend like been showing her more attention (he's a teacher ) (Ik Ik but he's cute as crap and his name is G but he won't be in this one) but anyway he peeps it so he's like 'are you okay ? ' And I'm like 'yeah it's gucci' but yeah so fast forward I decided to stay after school with my homies to chill and what not so I get in his class and he looks at me for a second then PROCEEDS TO LOOK AT UP AND DOWN THEN WITH A SMIRK HE ASK ME "ARE TOU STILL SALTY???" Like NO NIGGA NOT AFTER TOU JIST LOOKD AT ME LIKE THAT TF.

And story #3: (this is from I message I sent my friend) Ard so I was looking banging and that's when I went to you know put up my laptop . So he's up ther and he just looks at me cause I'm looking better than a slurpie in a hot day . But yeah so he ask me can I stay behind to rearrange the laptops even though the other class was coming next so they could've done it . So we keep making eye contact  so get down on my knees and start re arrangeing them making sure I'm in a good pose meanwhile we keeping conversation (Kierra was there to) so anyway I'm getting turnt and laughing 😂 so I do something dumb  and he just stares at me and burst out laughing so I was dead 😛😛❤

And then who has watched 21 jump street ? The one with Johnny Depp and Holly Robinson (the series in the 80's) CAUSE BOI HE IS FINE AND THEY SHOULD'VE DATED AND IM IN MY FEELS CAUSE TF YHEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACHOTHER AND HE LOOK GOOD AND IMMA PUT HIM IN MY BOOK CAUSE WHY NOT??? Anyway .... I'm done ✅

Xx. Niya ❤