Chapter 6- Movie Night

We all landed in the living room, and everyone was pitching in to help for dinner. They all turned around and faced us, but then looked to the hydra men and then our bags.

"So it seems your trip was eventful," said Tony as he walked up to us, " Why did you bring them here?" He asked as he cuffed them.

"They were all under control of the tesseract, each man has a family kidnapped in Germany, some kind of safe house. I was hoping one of you could use your interrogation skills to get the location out of them."

"Natasha is the one for you," Said steve as he tried to pick up the men, but I used my telekinesis to lift them up, "Where are we going?" I said as i started to walk. They all stared at me wide eyed, so I cleared my throat. "Uh we are going to level B1, the basement level." Said Steve as he walked and I or we followed.

By the time each man was secured in there own cells, dinner was ready. Me and Steve walked out and to the dining table. It seemed that for dinner was lasagna my little sisters favorite, from the past. I walked back out of the kitchen and into the bathroom, I wanted to be comfortable so my old clothes morphed into a black and white blouse, jeggings, and black and white converse. I decided to leave me hair in it's natural curly mess. When I walked back everyone was passing around drinks, I walked over to the bar and poured me some red wine and walked back, our plates were already set.

"So, what did you all get?" Asked Tony as he picked up his fork and began eating.

"I went to hot topic, and aeropostale and got this really nice bikini and tankini. I got a whole new skater skirt outfit." Said Wanda as she pulled out her red skater skirt and a purple bikini.

"I got my new boots from this amazing place in Paris that Morfia showed us," She said as she took a a sip of her scotch.

Everyone else raised eyebrows at me, as I could feel their stares.

"I have been looking for a black and white hi-low dress and I finally found it, and I also bought new black stilettos to complement my outfit. We went to the salon and I got a little blue added to my highlights, I felt I needed a change." I said as I grabbed my hair to show them the little color change.

"Did you find the 'cute men' you were fangirling over, morfia?" Asked Steve as he used his fingers to literally quotate. Loki and Bucky both visibly tensed.   

"Actually, we meet someone named Jovan who Morfia apparently used to know, and we spent the day with him, I honestly think he kept the men away." Said Nat as she pointed her finger up as I was about to deny that fact.

"Oh really, well tomorrow we are going to be looking for the base where the men came from, but in the meantime movie night!!" Cried Tony as he picked up the plates and but them in the sink, I immediately started cleaning the dishes using my powers. It didn't take, but 5 minutes. I changed my clothes into pink pjs which consisted of: a white tank top and plaid wide leg pants. I grabbed popcorn and ice cream, I heated the popcorn with my pyrokinesis. Everyone was already sitting in the living room and in their pj's. The popcorn floated over to every person, and the ice cream floated over to where us ladies were sitting, my converse disappeared and turned into my favorite minion slippers.

 The popcorn floated over to every person, and the ice cream floated over to where us ladies were sitting, my converse disappeared and turned into my favorite minion slippers

The ladies grabbed a spoon that suddenly appeared in thin air, "What movie we watching?" Asked Nat as she took a spoonful of the vanilla.

"Pepper really wanted to watch Far from the Madding Crowd so I bought it, I heard it was good," Said tony as he used the remote to bring it up.

"OMG Pepper you picked the best Romance movie ever, It is my favorite move, you will love it Nat and Wanda," I said as a milkshake appeared in my hands.

The movie started and we were about 10 minutes in when Wanda and Nat started complimenting Gabriel Oak, I mean who wouldn't that boy was hot.  

"Yes, he is amazing." I said agreeing with them. I then heard a voice in my head and realized it was the certain God of Mischief.

'I honestly think I look way better,' He casually said, with his eyes still glued to the T.V.

'Yeah well, I think that too,' I said way before my mind could process it, his eyes widened and his smile was replaced with his signature smirk.

I immediately blushed, 'I uh, I mean would you like some hot cream, I mean ice cream,' I said as I turned to face the TV as to not embarrass myself even more.

'You know ice cream does sound good, and Peter would like some as well, his thoughts are very loud,' He said as he made eye contact with me.

I snapped my fingers and chocolate appeared in Tony (I just knew that Tony would complain as I had started to slowly get closer to him and Bruce) and Peters hands, but in Loki's was cookies

and creme.

We had come to the part where Bathsheba gave her speech about her being a mistress, and Wanda said,"GIRL POWER!!!!" As she pointed her spoon in the air.

At this point Frank had started making sudden appearances and then when what astonished the men was when Bathsheba met Frank in the woods. After that I looked at all of the others faces. Only to see Wanda, Nat, and Loki smirking and Bucky covering Steve's eyes, but the rest of the Avengers were shocked. I just started chuckling, Loki looked at me with an amused expression.

Peter being the youngest avenger here said, "Dang, he was gettin it!"

"Yes, Peter he was," I said as I raised my eyebrows suggestively at Loki to which he did the same.

I could see Wanda out of the corner of eyes looking back and forth between me and Loki.

I fell asleep and could hear the music for the end credits. Someone lifted me up, and I felt cold fingers on my cheek. Then I heard footsteps and the door closed.  

_*_*_*

Dream

I was chained to a wall, with cuffs, these were no ordinary cuffs. They could keep me at bay, as moved I felt a shock go throughout my whole body. I suddenly disappeared from the wall and reappeared in a room. Thanos was sitting at one end, I was in the middle and on the other side where the Avengers. They all looked tired as if they just came from battle. I tried to move forward, but I was shocked once again. Thanos came up to me and pulled me to him, I tried to hold my ground, but he shocked me again.

All of the Avengers walked up to me, but were stopped by some sort of barrier. It appeared to be a glass wall. They watched as Thanos pulled my own Katana and stabbed my abdomen. I could slowly feel me losing consciousness. Thanos through me to the side and the glass wall disappeared. The Avengers all ran towards Thanos, but there appeared to be some kind of forcefield. I watched Wanda as she came towards me knowing I was the only one able to defeat him. She pulled me close and cried. We both ended up crying as Thanos disappeared. I could feel my body slowly losing strength I knew then that it was the end for us all. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my father, his eyes it's normal purple color. He was on the floor crying. The rest of the Avengers all had tear stained faces, all except for Loki. He looked concentrated and ready for a plan. When he turned back around to face me, his eyes became waterfalls. I could feel life being pulled, as I slowly fell into darkness.

_*_*_*_*_*_

What did you think of the Dream, was it scary enough? Did it give you enough suspense??? I hope it compels you to read it more. Chapter 7 should be out shortly, along with our Mini-Interview #2.

What do you think of the Mini-Interviews? I think they're funny and maybe you can see a different side of the characters. One day, I will try to get them all up their. If you guys comment your own question, I will definitely put them on there. Kinda like a 20 questions. I tried to find a good pic of me, so you get to see me as the Author. Send LOTS of Questions for the next upcoming interviews. Thank you, my readers, put me out there and share with your friends.

~PEACE OUT LOYAL AVENGERS!!! MAYA OUT!!! ~