Chapter 10- Rogue Love

Ok, guys I know its a short chapter. More of like a filler chapter.... Enjoy!!

(Tony POV)

We arrived in an open field  and Wanda, Nat, Jemma, Daisy and May  were dressed in Sari's. Which seemed fitting for the situation, although I had to admit, Nat looked Hot in her Sari, as I had never seen her in a dress. They gave us shirts and pants, with intricate designs. I did not want to be seen in a red and gold outfit, but this was for Morfia as I had thought of her as my own sister.

We appeared be in the garden of a palace. I could hear distant sniffles, so I started to walk, but the girls, or rather women stopped me.

"No, we'll handle this, boys are very dumb." Said Nat as her and the rest of the group wandered off to the door. Apparently when it came to girls, only other girls can fix the problem. There were guards but they quickly let them by. I wondered if Steve comment affected Morfia more than we thought....

_*_*_*_*

(Morfia's POV- Change)

I heard distant engines, I knew the Avengers had tracked me down with the help of Fury and Coulson's team.    

I quickly pulled myself together, and my makeup fixed itself. Although Hiran, protested, I walked to the door, with a big smile.

Before Nat and the team, could knock, I opened the door, knowing full and well all of the pity I would get.

"Morfia, are you ok??" Asked my Best friend Daisy, although I hadn't seen her in years.

"Never better, how are you? You look wonderful in an Indian Sari, please Ladies come in." I said trying to keep the conversation from being towards me.

"This my friends is Princess Hiran of India, next in line for the throne, and only other human being in the world who knows my true identity." I said as Hiran came to stand right next to me and bow.

They surprisingly all bowed showing respect. But they seemed unsure of my sudden mood change. I wouldn't doubt them but right now, I didn't need anyone criticizing me, or any pity.

"Would you ladies like to go our pool? I can imagine the vacation you heroes get, why not stay here for a couple of days. I will have people tailor clothes for you."Hiran said, as her siran disappeared and reappeared with a red and white polka-dot high waisted swimsuit, and sun-dress in hand.

"Yes that sounds wonderful," I said and with a snap of my fingers, each lady was wearing a swimsuit that matched their personality. I was wearing a red maroon, bikini, with jean shorts, and a black tie off taint top. My hair was in it's usual messy curl. I had on my sunglasses, and black wedges. My bag was filled with sunscreen, my laptop (as now would be a good time to update, some of my stories on wattpad), phone, the Selection, and the Maze Runner. I had already finished reading the books, but I love to read them. Sometimes I like visit the dimensions in time where the selection or Maze Runner does take place, and watch it happen. When it comes to the Maze runner, though I do try to help, I was able to find a cure before, Newt was... we don't talk about that. But I do love to help every once in awhile. 

"Uh, ok," replied Nat, as she watched me make a portal to the garden outside. I walked through last and saw all of the men, I then snapped my fingers and they were all ready for a day at the pool, including Coulson. We then walked through to the pool area, and with a clap of my hands, music was playing and beer was floating, waiting to be taken by the group.

Everyone was a little surprised, by my mood, but then quickly started enjoying the company before everything changed. I created a portal, to the helicarrier, and saw Fury giving directions, and then Hill walked through ready for the party. Fury wanted to know why little by little people started disappearing, until he saw my portal. He laughed as I waved for him to join us.

Little by little he landed the helicarrier and finally joined us. I knew that today was one of the only days I would  be truly happy. I watched as Loki, made his way over to me.

"Nice party," He said as he took a sip of his 'Samuel Adams' beer.

"Yep," I said as a bottle of Chardonnay wine was floating to me and poured. I then took a sip, and watched everyone else was happy, everyone but me. I wanted to be happy, but the guilt of killing my sister took control of my mood.

"You know it's ok to cry," He said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Crying shows weakness, and the Galaxy needs a strong being, not a weak baby. If I cry, I show everyone my weakness, and someone could use that against me," I absentmindedly said as I stared off into space. I hadn't realized I was able to open up to him, but he did and he was happy although he did not smile, I could see his eyes sparkle.

"What?" I asked innocently hoping he wouldn't see past my well hidden emotions.

"I think I have broken past a couple of walls." He said as he looked straight into my eyes, for some type of reaction. 

"I think you have too," I said as I leaned in to kiss his cheek. Little did I know that Thanos was watching and would use this against me...........