Chapter 11- Nightmares/ Allies

Enjoy!!

It was a couple days later and it was 9 at night, we just arrived back in the Stark Towers. Coulson's team would be helping out for a few weeks. So rooms were provided for them.  Hiran kept me, the Avengers, and Coulson's team occupied with different Activities, just sometime to whine down.

I of course thought now would be a good time to sleep. I hoped I would be able to sleep.

_*_*_*

It was a memory, I know that. I was only 41,928 years old, 13 years old in mortal years. I was sitting in my room, and I remember the door being locked. I ran to the door, but it wouldn't budge. I tried to create a portal, but it kept giving out. I realized my powers would not work in here. An hour later the door finally opened, my mother was thrown through. I could see my father Vince holding the ancient sword of knight Coul.

My mother tried everything in her power to defend herself. I tried to help her, but my father would threaten me with the sword. Finally it came to the last straw as my mother made her way to me, she pulled me into a hug and said: "Get away from here, finish my legacy. Don't let Thanos win, I Love y--" She was then cut off by my father taking the sword and plunging it through her chest. I saw as her eyes faded and the color in her cheeks faded away. She fell into my arms, I then felt a new power run through my veins. My pupils widened, I thought of a mirror and it suddenly appeared in my hands. I then realized my mother's abilities were passed down to me. My eyes were no longer the crimson red color I had gotten so used to. Instead they were a midnight purple which matched my sudden hair change.

I felt very powerful, but knew that if I left something bad would happen. I could feel it running through my veins. I tried to be mad at my father, but I knew that Thanos was controlling him, I could see his newfound turquoise eyes. Their was nothing to break the control, as it was fueled with hate. Only he could stop it, but hate had taken over his heart as he watched my mother's life suddenly disappeared and her ashes rose into the wind.

My Father was overtaken with Fury. He ran out of the room, but not without locking the door. A couple of days went by in a blur, then the door opened, but instead of my father, there was a man with a gold helmet. I immediately recognized him as the 'Almighty Thanos.' He seemed to take a liking to me. He came closer and with the flick of his wrist I was across the room in pain. I seemed helpless at his hands. He walked closer and.......

_*_*_*

I woke up to a scream, I recognized as mine. I was still in Stark Towers. I looked around nothing looked out of ordinary, except that it was storming. Lightning struck a tree a few blocks away. It was about 12 in the morning, I then remembered the kids: Josh and Rachel. The ones I had given food. I created a portal to the hotel. As I was walking my clothes morphed into black jeans, platform boots, leg holster, black trench coat, and white tank top. I remembered the room, I had chosen was 609, so they could have a view.

I knocked but heard shuffling, then the door was opened by Josh. It appeared they couldn't sleep either. They had let me in and it appeared they had kept the hotel room in pretty good shape.

"I just wanted to check on you guys, Sorry it's a bit late, but I was a little busy. How are you guys, do you need anything?" I asked as a midnight snack appeared on the kitchen table.

"The only thing I need is help with finding a job." Said Josh as he started to pick up a brownie.

"Well, I think I can help with that. How would you like to work at Stark industries?" I asked as I read his mind, and found that his father taught him well, in hand to hand combat. Both his parents were apart of the CIA. They both died in bullet fire. I guess love really does change your motives.