Chapter 14

"Call it Morfia!" Yelled Tony as he flew in the air repulsors ready.

"Me and Kathros will create a blast strong enough to take out the first Hydra Agents. On either side are 5, it may take out more than that, but it may be energy draining. As they regroup I can create a portal for Kathros and Peit to get to the castle and get the orb. They get it too me, I can make it disappear for now, until the battle is over. We take out the rest of the soldiers as we go." I yell as Kathros makes her way to me.

She stands in front of me, "Ready?"

"As I'll ever be," I say as I close my eyes. I concentrate as I think about all of the molecules surrounding me. I begin to pick the elements Carbon Dioxide, H2O, Oxygen, and Nitrogen. I begin to combine them one at a time, starting with the Oxygen then the Nitrogen and so on so forth. Once I open my eyes I hear gasps and know that my eyes have been consumed by one color, and one color only: RED. We lift our hands up simultaneously, the fire continues to grow and I watch as it consumes the first few soldiers.

I quickly create a portal allowing Kath and Piet through. I realize that the fire took out more people than we meant. It left only a few to fight, there appeared to be 7 left, and the member of my team took them out. I of course was still recovering. Nat took care of 3 all at one time, but there was one behind her for a sneak attack.

"Not today...." I said as I pulled an arrow for my quiver, aimed..... And fired. That one arrow created an impact through air, that destroyed the Agents. The avengers each had their own force field created by the gifts. We started to walk, more like run towards the castle. There appeared to be about 10 left. The first one came at me, and punched, I ducked and roundhouse kicked. As I heard a satisfying crack, he screamed in agony. He tried to get up, but to finish him off, I took my dagger and embed it into his heart. He was no more, the rest of the soldiers looked in horror, and ran. But Cap through his shield as it took out the rest of men. I created a portal, as Kath and Piet came through.

"I am so sorry about your Garden," I said as I grabbed Kath and into a hug.

"No prob sis. I have the orb." She said as she pulled it out of her backpack. I held it, as I waved my hand it disappeared in a purple smoke and reappeared as a charm on my bracelet.

I walked over to the middle of the garden and centered my power through the plants. All the plants were now brighter than before.

I noticed the Warriors quietly talking amongst themselves and not did one have a scratch. As I started to look around only few people had injuries.

"So, Kath would you like to come to Asgard with us?" I asked with hopefulness as I had not seen my sister in exactly 19,353 years. Or 6 years in Mortal years.

"Of course it has been a while since I have seen anyone, even you. I just have to grab my royal attire," she said as she walked to her palace. It was exactly as I remember, purple and all. The royal attire was different from Erini. We had ancient gowns, were asked to wear them almost everyday. Wednesday and the weekends were exceptions. I remember sitting in the Library with overalls on, reading more and more about Midgard and what they wore. I would then share with my younger siblings and over time, we began to look like a normal family. Or a normal midguardian family.

Kathros came back ready as ever, so I created a portal to Asgard. Heimdall is there to greet us, along with the King and Queen. Frigga practically runs over to us all, hugging Kath and I see Sigyn in the background looking around for who appears to be loki.

"There is another ball, in honor of the Galaxy daughters. And the fact that you guys made it back in one piece." The queen said quite unlady-like if I do say so myself.