Chapter 12- Asgardian Bullies suck!

_*_*_*_*

OK, Hey guys!!! Its been a while!! I hope you continue to read this, I think this chapter will pull you and make you think. I think this was a pretty good chapter!! I love the character development!! Let me know what you guys think!!

Also the next Interview should be coming out!! And I really need questions!! Like no joke!! I have no questions left, to ask my fellow characters. SO PLEASE SEND IN AT LEAST ONE QUESTION!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

_*_*_*_*

We were greeted by Lady Sif, the Warriors three, and Sapphire. Once again, sapphire recognized me, and immediately bowed her head in submission. I created more treats for her in my hood, and she happily ate. Wanting to walk with the Avengers, I pulled her reign's to welcome the new guest. Thor and the Warriors seemed to be catching up, but the rest of the Avengers were staring at the wonderful city before them.

"Beautiful isn't?" I asked Steve and Bucky. They didn't answer, but instead nodded.

"Your official meeting is with the queen tomorrow, but tonight is dinner. Your team will be staying close Prince Loki and Prince Thor's room." Said Lady Sif as she gestured to us all.

I began walking with Nat, Wanda, Daisy, and Jemma across the rainbow bridge. With sapphire in tow.

"If you're not going to ride her, can I?" Asked Wanda with hopeful eyes. I obliged, and us ladies stopped. Wanda then jumped onto Sapphire, at first sapphire thought it was me, but then realized I was right there, in front. She then accepted the fact that I am not on her, for her bravery I created carrots and she ate as we walked up onto the palace. I walked over to the palace farm, and let sapphire rest. Wanda jumped off sapphire, but Sapphire bowed her head in submission.

"She likes you," I proudly said.

"But she loves you," Replied Wanda.

We then started to walk back to the palace, me with my hood on, but the ladies with it off. I knew Odin and Frigga would like to see if the guest arrived in one piece, so we headed towards the throne room. Because Lady Sif and the Warriors 3 had no idea we were heading to the throne room, we walked in alone. I slowed my pace and stood in the middle of the room, I got down on one knee and put my arm over my heart. My head bowed with respect, most of the Avengers didn't know what I was doing, until Thor and Loki did the same.

"Rise!" Odin said in his usual loud voice.

Frigga ran to her children and pulled them into hugs, I smiled the first genuine smile in a long time. I heard Odin whisper, "The American is right, you should smile more often, it suits you."

"Of course your majesty," I said as I curtseyed and walked over to the remaining Avengers. I tried to hide myself among the Avengers, but to no avail, when I felt someone grab my hips. I could feel the cold through my dress as I recognized the fingers of Loki. He gave me his signature smirk as he placed me in front of Frigga. I bowed my head and waited for her to criticize me, in front of my friends. Everyone was now watching and from the corner of my eyes I saw Wanda take a step forward, I instead stared at her for her to not move.

I felt warm arms circle around me, I knew it was Odin and Frigga. Which was a rarity, only when I need it. Frigga seemed to catch that something was wrong and Odin did not seem fazed, for which he gladly gave me a hug. All of the Avengers were caught off guard, even more so when I hugged back.

"It seems as if someone has caught your eye," said the Queen as she eyed my dress up and down suggestively.

I immediately blushed knowing the Queen was correct, but how would it work. Now is not the time for us to talk about my poor relationships. Frigga seemed to get the idea. So she stepped back, and said "My sons will show you to your rooms, Dinner is served at 8. We are having a feast in honor of my sons and his friends. There will be dancing and food. Please be there." I curtseyed and walked back out the door, with everyone in tow. Loki and Thor stepped to the front and I was in the back to make sure we left no one behind.