Chapter 8- No Air

We were all on the quinjet with Loki dressed in slacks, and a button down shirt. I in a black body con dress that stopped above my knees, Black stilettos, and Black Blazer. My fighting gear I would have to change into later. I pulled my hair into a messy bun to look as professional as possible. My eyes were covered in a smoky black, and I had blood red lipstick.

"From our scanners the building shouldn't be that big, only 2 floors," Said Cap as he pulled up a blueprint and placed it on the light up table.

"30 Soldiers, and 5 on the roof," I said as I walked up to the table with the rest of the Avengers in tow.

"Loki and Morfia will walk in announced and scout the area, they see if the exits are guarded. Locate the families, discreetly take out the guards on the East and West exits. Wait on us to engage the rest of the soldiers and families."

"Tony, Thor take out the 5 on the top. Spidey web em up, encase they wake up. Once we get the signal the rest of us engage and storm the base." Said Cap as he pulled up a hologram of the building and used his hands to point at the necessary places.

"These are ear pieces so we can communicate, if you just talk we should be able to hear you. You shouldn't have to press any buttons." Said Nat as she placed a piece in all of our hands.

"We can't drop you off in front for obvious reasons. So we have to drop you off somewhere in the woods." Clint said as he opened the hatch.

I called for my cat, as Josephina was napping, I split her into 4. Each blob molding itself into a dagger, each turning into the four elements. Suddenly it disappeared, I could still feel my cat so I knew she used her invisibility so she could follow close behind.

"You ready?" I asked as I walked to the hangar, and group of files appeared in my hands discussing the new candidates for 'stealth operations'. I had to look as professional as possible.

"Of course love, I am always ready," Loki said with a smirk as he walked down.

I sighed and followed after him. We were coming up on the base and were met by 2 Agents. We pulled our fake badges up and showed them they immediately shied away as if I was about to throw a punch their way.

We walked through the doors and there were a group of guards waiting, I counted to 5. I heard a thud from the roof, so I immediately took out my daggers and embedded them into the first two guards. There were 3 left so Loki took the first two, I took the last one. He immediately doubted me as he started to laugh and I took my stance after all I was in a dress. I ran and jumped, using his hips as balance, I then wrapped my legs around his neck and fell forward into a front flip. Bringing his arrogant butt with me. I heard the satisfying crack of his neck as he was thrown into the wall. I looked over to see Loki had already taken down the men and was watching me with adoration.

"Like what you see?" I said as I morphed from my disguise and into my black tight bodice top, skinny jeans, trench coat that flowed to my knees, and 6 inch high heel boots with a place for daggers and guns

"Like what you see?" I said as I morphed from my disguise and into my black tight bodice top, skinny jeans, trench coat that flowed to my knees, and 6 inch high heel boots with a place for daggers and guns. I see my cat back in one piece. Not wanting to get her harmed, I immediately sent her away.